Some pics of sky's - Feel free to show off your place

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot":3h7hjrm4 said:
Hey, I like it. Place looks nice.

Thanks

inyati13":3h7hjrm4 said:
Brother, I need to get away now and then. May I invite myself over sometime, Brother? I love your pictures.

By all means ... Oh yea when you come don't forget my heifer. :mrgreen:

greybeard":1xc7hhyb said:
trim that mane!
What--no junk pile--your "good stuff"?
Everybody has one of those.
(my photobucket account is full right now, (0% storage available--upgrade and get more now) so I can't upload any more of my pics, but I too have a junk pile.)

here ya go

ResizedImage_1409448689741_zps5bc553eb.jpg

skyhightree1":21mrgv23 said:
here ya go

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Seeing stuff that's a bit squished, like that plastic tank in the metal frame, just cracks me up------always has. Drives my husband nuts sometimes, when we see squished stuff I can't help but laugh!! :lol2: :lol2:

You have great land Sky and your not limited to what you can do with it. Great place.
I think the horse has beautiful eyes, and I love the man and the forelock. Don't touch it.
If you would sit on that horse with the mane, it would be perfect for the new Sky calendar coming out... :lol2:

skyhightree1":1d8i9tgt said:
greybeard":1d8i9tgt said:
trim that mane!
What--no junk pile--your "good stuff"?
Everybody has one of those.
(my photobucket account is full right now, (0% storage available--upgrade and get more now) so I can't upload any more of my pics, but I too have a junk pile.)

here ya go

Now you dang well know that's not what I was looking for--I wanna see your 'good stuff' pile.

MO_cows":2aizafqd said:
Your pasture looked great! Everybody wanting to see the "good stuff pile", maybe that would be a good category for the photo contest??

Thanks and good point you go ahead Mo start that thread :)

Sunfish":2aizafqd said:
Nice place Sky

Thank you

Latest posts