picture4649.jpg

picture4645.jpg

picture4641.jpg

picture4637.jpg

picture4644.jpg

picture4688.jpg

picture4676.jpg

picture4672.jpg

your goats are fat an sassy.an you needs lots more goaties.your cows sure look good.

andybob":3e1s6wa8 said:
Nice pictures Beefy, do you have a buck with your Boer does? Nice to see some 'eared' cattle, it gets a little boring here with only Taurus breeds.

You have a nice piece of Namibia there in georgia. I would say somewhere between caprivi and rundu, and not far from the kavango?
Nice goats the red first one my favourite. Fine cattle too!

andybob":akr6f8h7 said:
Nice pictures Beefy, do you have a buck with your Boer does? Nice to see some 'eared' cattle, it gets a little boring here with only Taurus breeds.

not yet-i saw a nice young boer buck at the sale today that i was considering but wasnt 100% on. he wound up going for $90. and another little doe i liked went for $40 that i should have bought, like i need more animals.

Thanks for the photos--but what the heck is all that green stuff? :lol2:

ANAZAZI":3flnrc3n said:
You have a nice piece of Namibia there in georgia. I would say somewhere between caprivi and rundu, and not far from the kavango?
Nice goats the red first one my favourite. Fine cattle too!

Just replace the Pines with Acacia, and he would be almost there! need a few Kudu, impala etc.

Beefy":1q231slj said:
andybob":1q231slj said:

not yet-i saw a nice young boer buck at the sale today that i was considering but wasnt 100% on. he wound up going for $90. and another little doe i liked went for $40 that i should have bought, like i need more animals.
If we did what we should and NOT what we WANT----We'd ALL be alot richer!
Beautiful livestock and a wonderful place---You should be PROUD !!!! :tiphat: :tiphat:

peg4x4":2wxbzr0o said:

Yeah.....I was looking more and that beautiful straight pine timber standing in the background.

TexasBred":2xfa0wi4 said:
peg4x4":2xfa0wi4 said:

Yeah.....I was looking more and that beautiful straight pine timber standing in the background.
bout all youll see in south GA.and L.A " lower alabama".... like too see goats......on somebody else
:p

alacattleman":2liejnf8 said:
TexasBred":2liejnf8 said:
peg4x4":2liejnf8 said:

bout all youll see in south GA.and L.A " lower alabama".... like too see goats......on somebody else
:p

Pines always look pretty on someone else's place...and those are beauties...can hear the chain saw now. :lol2:

Goats look great Beefy .....

Great pics, and I love love the plants ,my what beautiful colours.

The cow, 3rd last pic looks very nice ..

Thanks for sharing.. :tiphat:

Enjoyed the pics, thanks for posting them.

How much do the egrets stay with your herd that far south? We see them once in a while, not every year. They only stay around a few days and then they disappear.

they used to hang around all summer when i was growing up. seems like now they are only around a few months OR whenever you have army worms OR whenever you are mowing.

Latest posts