some people

Help Support CattleToday:

kjones":rofdjqhx said:
So I moved all eight of my cattle up to the front of the property so I can have all of the gates leading from the hay field open when hauling. I decided to leave them for a few extra weeks. One day I was out feeding when the neighbor that lives across the street from where they were came over to the fence. He caught my attention so he could let me know that the bull's bellering,was bothering him and his wife and asks how long they will be there. I replied that would depend on the weather. He then told me he some times runs over to the fence swinging a stick at them to scare them off. I told him he might not want to do that. He says "Oh they just run away".To that is said they just might decide not to sometime and no fence would hold an angry bull. I don't think he understood. The whole time this is going on, he didn't once mention anything about his other neighbors cattle next door and behind him. Hmm. I'm thinking he should just move to a city with nice quiet buses and taxi's.

Ive always thought most country people were considerate of their neighbors (especially if they are that close). And the people that arent Ive never thought to highly of. My question is if youve hauled your hay out and dont need them up there then why not put them back? Your neighbor obvoiusly doesnt enjoy it and to someone point a good neighbor is more important than an old bull. It would have been another thing if he came up and was cursing at you and yellin but he was just letting you know it was causing him lack of sleep. Im sure everyone here would rather have a neighbor come up and tell you that then take a rifle to him or cut your fence wire. Im sure someones neighbor/person in the area has done that because of a dispute. Also how close are they to your own house since i take it its on your home property?

Latest posts