Some of the boys

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
This is a few of this years bull. There are a couple more that won't be going to the Pot O Gold Sale. I will post them later. One is too young and the other is from a co operater of mine who didn't get his calves vaccinated in time so I couldn't take the calf over to the feedlot. Too bad as he is a stud. All but one of these guys ia a balancer. That was not my plan but we lost all that semen and so most of them are sired by that honkin big Angus bull i posted earlier. One is out of Iron Mountain and one is out of a purebred Gelbvieh named DLW Natural.

cross_7":bzjbyst5 said:
I hate to ask stupid questions, but why is that fence/wire panels so tall ?
I guess a saler taught 3waycross' cattle how to jump like elk....just kidding, just kidding! :hide:

On serious note, I met some people that kept their cattle with tall fences.

cross_7":13jvt37h said:

Hey no problem. Here's the stupid answer.

So that nothing can jump out!

Like an Elkvieh bull my buddy used to have!

I am using his bullpen to wean and precondition these calves. Far from their mothers and escape proof!

They looked really nice on the mountain when we saw them Vic and sure have grown a heck of a lot since .
Can't wait to see pics of them before the sale !! :D

3waycross":efa9cbty said:
cross_7":efa9cbty said:

Hey no problem. Here's the stupid answer.

So that nothing can jump out!

Like an Elkvieh bull my buddy used to have!

I am using his bullpen to wean and precondition these calves. Far from their mothers and escape proof!

Well I guess that'll do, must be the thin air up there allows them to jump higher :D

Well I guess that'll do, must be the thin air up there allows them to jump higher :D[/quote]

Truth be told my buddy had a guy build it for him and I guess the fella thought he meant bull Elk. It is for sure one heckova a fortress.

Very nice 3way. You are doing something right. I hope they sell well for you.......oh....and I like that fence. I could have used one that tall a few times :cowboy:

cmf1":1iowhyqn said:
Good looking group.
Thanks

What's weight range on them.
Haven't weighed them yet but my guess is 650 to 750 there is one calf who is a little out of the group on the small side and the 58 calf is some bigger but not a lot

Noticeable difference WW Angus vs GV?
No, not really.

Latest posts