Some of our girls

Help Support CattleToday:

No you are right in the picture they are being fed. That's not what I meant.
Hey Brian, How long have ya'll being feeding those heifers ? Were they on a creep feeder since they were calves ?

No they were not creep fed. They are just now learning the joy that comes in the bucket.

Sorry not picking on you Brian. These men just don't think women know anything. I have raised limos. I know what the heifers look like on the range. Sorry, for not knowing beans about cattle. I have fed some out and I have also raised some on the pasture. Yes they look great on feed. Even though they didn't look that good.The pastured raised ones did better overall.

Joy in Texas":9w4rf5em said:
Sorry not picking on you Brian.
  • These men just don't think women know anything.
I have raised limos. I know what the heifers look like on the range. Sorry, for not knowing beans about cattle. I have fed some out and I have also raised some on the pasture. Yes they look great on feed. Even though they didn't look that good.The pastured raised ones did better overall.
leave me out of that line up :p

I think they're fine for just being weaned. 2nd one from the left in the photo where they're facing the camera, looks to have a funny right eye. Is there some swelling there, or just my eyes?

purecountry":3k6b1c8e said:
I think they're fine for just being weaned. 2nd one from the left in the photo where they're facing the camera, looks to have a funny right eye. Is there some swelling there, or just my eyes?
It does look funny in the photo, but I think its just the way she is holding it, maybe she is blinking.

Latest posts