Some neat biz opportunities

Help Support CattleToday:

Hook2.0":x1hic3jm said:
About a year ago, I got asked to bid on Pressure Cleaning the framework of a metal building over at the cape for one of the current rocket launchers. Did that work, and just bid on cleaning the exhaust diversion tunnel of one of the launch pads. Sure wish I could post pictures but security and all. I've got one with us on a lift 80 ft up, and the VAB, KSC visitor center with the shuttle up front and Atlantic Ocean in the background all in one shot. :banana:
Kings are biting on 8A.

There was another fellow on here called Hooknline and he used to do a lot of pressure washing down Florida way, any relation? You seem to be a bit quieter than him.

Ken

Hook2.0":3bj4lumo said:
wbvs58":3bj4lumo said:
There was another fellow on here called Hooknline and he used to do a lot of pressure washing down Florida way, any relation? You seem to be a bit quieter than him.

Ken
There's only one of me, I. Just came to the conclusion it wasn't worth arguing every point or inaccuracy I saw.

My friend, you just have described the key to a happy marriage. :D

hillbilly beef man":3mpsho8q said:
Hook2.0":3mpsho8q said:
wbvs58":3mpsho8q said:

Ken
There's only one of me, I. Just came to the conclusion it wasn't worth arguing every point or inaccuracy I saw.

My friend, you just have described the key to a happy marriage. :D
An old Indian marriage, his Indian name is now Yes Deer.

Hook2.0":25irjj60 said:
wbvs58":25irjj60 said:

Ken
There's only one of me, I just came to the conclusion it wasn't worth arguing every point or inaccuracy I saw.

Well I'm glad your still around. How is your young fellow going? I forget what you used to call him.

Ken

wbvs58":zd1t78rj said:
Hook2.0":zd1t78rj said:
wbvs58":zd1t78rj said:

Ken
There's only one of me, I just came to the conclusion it wasn't worth arguing every point or inaccuracy I saw.

Well I'm glad your still around. How is your young fellow going? I forget what you used to call him.

Ken
Dead Eye.

True Grit Farms":2b59tvci said:
wbvs58":2b59tvci said:
Hook2.0":2b59tvci said:

Ken
Dead Eye.

Yeh Dead Eye, I liked that. I hope that you are still good mates.

Ken

Hook, that's very cool! Congrats on going 'big time'. ;) I know a young man, around here, who wondered if he could make a decent living by doing pressure-washing. I encouraged him, telling him that there are a lot of dirty jobs out there in this world that people don't want to do and for the right price, they'll pay you to do them! He's been making a decent living pressure washing poultry houses, houses and people's roofs as well as doing roof painting. When he first started out, we hired him to pressure wash & paint our roof. He did a good job, for a very reasonable price.

That place is a big deal. I was around 15 when I was there and pictures don't even start on the size of things. Congrats on the bigtime!

Latest posts