Some more pics of my cat, goats and lamb

Help Support CattleToday:

Keren

Reaction score
My little patch of earth, Perth, WA, Australia
Here's Bonnie, my moggy. She's an indoor/outdoor cat. At the moment very happy to be inside in front of the fire as winter has well and truly arrived here.

DSCF6184.jpg

DSCF6185.jpg

DSCF6186.jpg

DSCF6189.jpg

DSCF6200.jpg

Just a funny fuzzy one of Erika the lamb

DSCF6212.jpg

Levanna, rising 3 yr old angora doe, I never knew they could get up on those drums! I'd never seen them up there before. But its been raining and she figured out this way she doesnt get her feet wet lol

DSCF6161.jpg

My oh-so-ugly angora buck, Traveller. Rising 3 yr old, not exactly a show stopper when he is in full fleece, and downright ugly when he is off shears, but he throws simply stunning babies. And he is sweet.

DSCF6164.jpg

Sorry I forgot to downsize em

I think Traveller is looking for something to get into. He looks like he is putting together his plan. :lol2:

After taking a look at Traveller, I can understand what inspired LeVanna to climb the drums!!
I'd be looking for a way out too! :help: :stop:

:lol2: ;-)

Knowing the quality of your animals, I am sure he is considered a fine example in the goat community. Funny what goats can get into to that you never thought they might.

Jogee ... he already 'got into' something ... his three does. I think that look in his face is actually "Mummy please dont take me away from the girls and send me back to the buck paddock" lol but breeding season is over so he wont be in there much longer.

angie":nqkqm335 said:
After taking a look at Traveller, I can understand what inspired LeVanna to climb the drums!!
I'd be looking for a way out too! :help: :stop:

:lol2: ;-)

Knowing the quality of your animals, I am sure he is considered a fine example in the goat community. Funny what goats can get into to that you never thought they might.

I dunno, she loved him pretty well when she was in season :lol2: maybe she's worried he wants round two.

The 'fine example' might be a bit of a stretch ... lol he is definitely nothing to look at. He was my tenth choice or so but ended up with him when my first choice buck came up infertile last year ... it was either ugly buck or no buck - and I obviously didnt want to hold the does empty for a year. He's ugly but he's got the fundamentals there, he was pretty sick as a young kid, and comes from a very high quality maternal line. And I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of his doe kids, so I thought he could have a second joining.

Latest posts