some hereford pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

iowa hawkeyes

Reaction score
favorite_2010.jpg

she's been on here before. Kilo x Thunder dam, an 05 model. We shaved her a while back b/c we're taking her to the county and state fair.

paprika_small_jpg.jpg

An About Time heifer out of the above dam. She's a March heifer.

sloane_2010.jpg

She's been on before too. An Online x Fortress '06 model. She's had 5 calves in 3 years- 2 heifers, 1 heifer, 2 bulls. We pulled a bull off and our nephew is going to show him at the fair. Yes, I know she's shaggy, she holds her hair a long time. We won the cow/calf pair at the state fair with her last year.

excalibur.jpg

Her About Time steer calf, we hope to show eventually.

tasha_20101.jpg

A fall '07 maternal sib to the cow above by Moler.

butterhorn_small1.jpg

A Jan. Ribeye heifer out of the Moler. She looks a lot like her mother, but refined her a little. She's a horned heifer.

Comments welcome

I think thats the first About Time heifer I've seen a picture of, she doesn't look to bad. If I were to use Ribeye, I would have bred him to the Online daughter instead of the one you chose.

rocket2222":2xgwo96t said:
I think thats the first About Time heifer I've seen a picture of, she doesn't look to bad. If I were to use Ribeye, I would have bred him to the Online daughter instead of the one you chose.
Thanks all for the comments. They are special to our family.
We used Ribeye on her b/c she was a heifer. We are just using About Time for next year. They came easy and could be used on heifers too. We have a nice About Time bull calf I'll try to get a pic of.
We are tying up 7 calves, these 3 included and it is going great. After years and years of black cattle you just gotta love the herf disposition.

Latest posts