Some heifer photos I took

Help Support CattleToday:

BRG

Reaction score
Here are some bred heifer photos I took for the Santa Sale. I am not exactly happy with them, I might end up taking a few more, even though they aren't standing exactly right, I think they still look ok. What do you all think?

This is a Sakic daughter out of LMG Dynette 3041

Here she is again

Here is a full sister

This is a LMG Gills Wide Spread 6800 daughter

Here she is again

This is another LMG Gills Wide Spread 6800 daughter

Thanks for posting the pics BRG, you always have nice looking cattle. I've been breeding the ladies into red angus for the past few years and heres my very limited take on them......you are right the photos aren't doing the girls justice. They all seem to have one leg forward giving the appearance of a less than straight back. Understand this is a novice opinion here.

I don't know about how they are supposed to stand and all that, but those are some outstanding heifers. :tiphat:

There are some pretty smart ladies there, I just can't help but wonder why 3 (maybe even 4) of the 5 have that bewildered look about them?

KNERSIE":3nlkjk0w said:
There are some pretty smart ladies there, I just can't help but wonder why 3 (maybe even 4) of the 5 have that bewildered look about them?
HA HA - Because my 2 year old son was on the out side of the fence playing. He works good for getting their attention.

BRG":1ewu9q1u said:
KNERSIE":1ewu9q1u said:
HA HA - Because my 2 year old son was on the out side of the fence playing. He works good for getting their attention.

BRG-

Great cattle! Pictures never depict the real quality of cattle. Yours are some of the most uniform and consistent Red Angus I have seen.

It has been my experience (of which in 85 years I have had more than my share) that most females (and males, for that matter) of all species are "bewildered" by two year olds! But wait until the human offspring reach 14+ years if you wish to observe "bewilderment"!

DOC HARRIS

I think all look pretty good, the only think I'd critique is that the second animal could be a bit longer... I like the fact that they're paying attention and alert (even if it is to your 2 year old)

Latest posts