Some eastern Red Angus Bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

I believe the Jones family was very pleased with the sale. Bulls sold very well, and into many states. The Calvo Family got the steal of the day in my opinion with lot 1 and also the third heifer (64Y). You'll notice in this months Red Angus Journal that the Calvo family and Frank Hall own another Red Hill bull (84s).

Baldie Maker, I was also at the sale Satuday. Bart and Sarah have a nice operation and seem to be honest and straight foward in their dealings. I bought lot 37 and plan on putting him with some Gelbviegh heifers. Do you have any recommendations on places to stay close to the sale, we stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Franklin Ky because of reviews of other hotels closer were'nt good.

I believe he sold for 5500, mayb 5750 though. his mother (87S) is a model cow, excellent udder and a definite flush candidate in my book. This year she is raising a really good U199 bull calf. The heifer went for like 5500, she had all the style you could ask for and is a daughter out a son of the dam of lot one.

oldgatefarm":32z0rjiz said:
Baldie Maker, I was also at the sale Satuday. Bart and Sarah have a nice operation and seem to be honest and straight foward in their dealings. I bought lot 37 and plan on putting him with some Gelbviegh heifers. Do you have any recommendations on places to stay close to the sale, we stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Franklin Ky because of reviews of other hotels closer were'nt good.

To be honest with you OGF I don't know, Lafayette is only 15 to 20 minutes from there but I've only been there a hand full of times. I live in Bowling Green KY so I drove from there.

Latest posts