Some days

Help Support CattleToday:

Frankie

Reaction score
Some days are just better than others. Today is one of those. The Angus Assn sent me prizes for responding to a survey, nice rain jacket, refrig clip and Angus pin. Then we picked up our taxes from the CPA and we're getting refunds from both the state and the Feds! Still have to pay quarterly this year, but not nearly so much. I may have to put on my new jacket, go out and stimulate the economy with all that money. Maybe a new laptop. :???:

Frankie":glmk0cxb said:
Some days are just better than others. Today is one of those. The Angus Assn sent me prizes for responding to a survey, nice rain jacket, refrig clip and Angus pin. Then we picked up our taxes from the CPA and we're getting refunds from both the state and the Feds! Still have to pay quarterly this year, but not nearly so much. I may have to put on my new jacket, go out and stimulate the economy with all that money. Maybe a new laptop. :???:

Sounds like a good idea to me....treat the wife to a little special dinner tonight. Proud for you. :nod:

TexasBred":3bgwecch said:
Frankie":3bgwecch said:

Sounds like a good idea to me....treat the wife to a little special dinner tonight. Proud for you. :nod:

I think Frankie IS the wife.

thats some great news.our tax man said a dirty word.said that we almost had to pay in.im like thats bad.guess i need to spend some money this year.