some amusing cartoons......

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
kitty.JPG

dawalf.JPG

chic.JPG

Looks like the Aussies are running the boards this time of day! ;-)

Keren":zlf7guoy said:
Oh yeah, we are gonna take over! What time is it where you are 1848?

Early morning....G'day by the way!

Keren":1wx1xz5r said:
You know, I don't actually know any aussies that say G'day. Wonder how that became an aussie thing . . .

Why from some of your famous Hollywood heros like Hogan! :lol:

Think he was trying to be American, but the Aussie bled through...we all thought it was pure Aussie...so now G'day is an Aussie term......Savy? :D

:lol: :lol:

G'day!!!

I always say g'day... don't know what you girls are talking about!! :p

chrisy":2m408adw said:
1848":2m408adw said:

hey I posted that and I'm English. :lol:

Of course you did...and of course you are! :D

I was just noticing at wee hours this morning that just the three Aussies were on the boards going at it...tha't all.

PS Any new maid pictures? :D ;-)

1848":n10o2t32 said:
chrisy":n10o2t32 said:
1848":n10o2t32 said:

hey I posted that and I'm English. :lol:

Of course you did...and of course you are! :D

I was just noticing at wee hours this morning that just the three Aussies were on the boards going at it...tha't all.

PS Any new maid pictures? :D ;-)

I know I was only joking....as for maid pic's none sorry :(

MillIronQH":3n4w68qg said:
Chrisy...I've been wondering. Is all of the British Ilses on GMT?Z

yes we are. I live about 11 miles from the meridian line, there is a brass line on the ground outside the time museum in Greenwich and if you stand on it you are in zero time. There is a shop there and it is said to the be first shop in the world.

chrisy":2dq8lup1 said:
MillIronQH":2dq8lup1 said:

yes we are. I live about 11 miles from the meridian line, there is a brass line on the ground outside the time museum in Greenwich and if you stand on it you are in zero time. There is a shop there and it is said to the be first shop in the world.
It must be a knocking shop 8) :lol:
B.

brianna":1b5lxnst said:
chrisy":1b5lxnst said:
MillIronQH":1b5lxnst said:

B.

:shock: :shock:

brianna":1by6uw16 said:
chrisy":1by6uw16 said:
MillIronQH":1by6uw16 said:

B.

no...no...no...it is a Nautical shop selling all things to do with ships and boats. Greenwich is a Naval Town. there is a Sailing Ship in dry dock there it is called the Cutty Sark it was a tea clipper, the fastest vessal on the open seas of it's time. also in dry dock there is the Yacht that Sir Francis Chichister went single handed around the World in. the Gypsy Moth.
but I do get your drift brianna, as it is the oldest profession in the world so they say :roll: :p