Som photos-Cow & Calf

Help Support CattleToday:

Good Job Sarah :clap: :clap: Hasn't been all that long Miss Jewell was fighting the scours and looking pretty ragged to say the least. Hard work paid off. ;-)

View attachment 1
Looking for cubes...Pregnant Jam-She is due bout early Feb.

my weanling colt, Popeye, posing for his registration photo..which will have to be lightened..it gets dark so early these days. :(

TexasBred":3kk0sdyc said:
Good Job Sarah :clap: :clap: Hasn't been all that long Miss Jewell was fighting the scours and looking pretty ragged to say the least. Hard work paid off. ;-)

Thank Richard, I appreciate it. Was hard work, but worth it. Am thinking about getting another one. :help:

3 photos I found digging in photo album this weekend.

318x425.aspx

My mare, Lilly. Best cowhorse Ive ever ridden..and a glutton for chocolate cupcakes and cherry pepsi.

425x318.aspx

Lilly with my heeler aboard.

My son on his mare Lena and my husband on Lilly.
425x318.aspx

Thanks for letting me share. :)

Great photos Sarah.. thanks for sharing. I love that one of the heeler sitting on the horse. Heelers are my fav.

Limomike":2cuzl2jv said:
Great photos Sarah.. thanks for sharing. I love that one of the heeler sitting on the horse. Heelers are my fav.
Hey Mike, thanks for lookin'. :)
The heeler is a funny dog, a hard head, but a funny dog and a pretty good guard dog. Lets me sleep easier at night.

the pic of the Heeler is great, they're one of my favorite breeds of dog as well, though as nails in a small package, and I know it well enough that you don't go in their yard.. the previous owner of our place had one, I was 11 at the time, and I could just tell that the garden hose across the driveway was his "property line" and he didn't want me crossing

Love the pic's expecially the posed for christmas and the heeler on the horse. We have a heeler mix, they are the smartest animals! Thanks for sharing.

Nesikep":lpu3alaj said:
the pic of the Heeler is great, they're one of my favorite breeds of dog as well, though as nails in a small package, and I know it well enough that you don't go in their yard.. the previous owner of our place had one, I was 11 at the time, and I could just tell that the garden hose across the driveway was his "property line" and he didn't want me crossing

Yep, they sure know their property line..:) That dog of mine has a huge head, like a bull terrier. I used to take him to work with me when I worked in a warehouse office in NJ and was by myself for a good portion of the day. abit of a rougher area of the city. HE sure put the fear of God into quite afew people.

donnaIL":lhgdjyc5 said:
Love the pic's expecially the posed for christmas and the heeler on the horse. We have a heeler mix, they are the smartest animals! Thanks for sharing.
sometimes too smart! :D

jamm an jewel sure have grown alot over the months.you sure are doing a good job with your cattle an horses.

Latest posts