• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Som photos-Cow & Calf

TexasBred

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
30,435
Reaction score
5
Location
Heart of Texas
Good Job Sarah :clap: :clap: Hasn't been all that long Miss Jewell was fighting the scours and looking pretty ragged to say the least. Hard work paid off. ;-)
 

spinandslide

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
1,064
Reaction score
0
Location
Northwest Texas
View attachment 1
Looking for cubes...Pregnant Jam-She is due bout early Feb.



my weanling colt, Popeye, posing for his registration photo..which will have to be lightened..it gets dark so early these days. :(
 

spinandslide

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
1,064
Reaction score
0
Location
Northwest Texas
TexasBred":3kk0sdyc said:
Good Job Sarah :clap: :clap: Hasn't been all that long Miss Jewell was fighting the scours and looking pretty ragged to say the least. Hard work paid off. ;-)

Thank Richard, I appreciate it. Was hard work, but worth it. Am thinking about getting another one. :help:
 

spinandslide

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
1,064
Reaction score
0
Location
Northwest Texas
3 photos I found digging in photo album this weekend.



My mare, Lilly. Best cowhorse Ive ever ridden..and a glutton for chocolate cupcakes and cherry pepsi.


Lilly with my heeler aboard.

My son on his mare Lena and my husband on Lilly.


Thanks for letting me share. :)
 

Limomike

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 14, 2006
Messages
4,132
Reaction score
0
Location
Oklahoma
Great photos Sarah.. thanks for sharing. I love that one of the heeler sitting on the horse. Heelers are my fav.
 

spinandslide

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
1,064
Reaction score
0
Location
Northwest Texas
Limomike":2cuzl2jv said:
Great photos Sarah.. thanks for sharing. I love that one of the heeler sitting on the horse. Heelers are my fav.
Hey Mike, thanks for lookin'. :)
The heeler is a funny dog, a hard head, but a funny dog and a pretty good guard dog. Lets me sleep easier at night.
 

Nesikep

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 13, 2008
Messages
15,973
Reaction score
46
Location
Lillooet, BC, Canada
the pic of the Heeler is great, they're one of my favorite breeds of dog as well, though as nails in a small package, and I know it well enough that you don't go in their yard.. the previous owner of our place had one, I was 11 at the time, and I could just tell that the garden hose across the driveway was his "property line" and he didn't want me crossing
 

donnaIL

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
678
Reaction score
0
Location
IL
Love the pic's expecially the posed for christmas and the heeler on the horse. We have a heeler mix, they are the smartest animals! Thanks for sharing.
 

spinandslide

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
1,064
Reaction score
0
Location
Northwest Texas
Nesikep":lpu3alaj said:
the pic of the Heeler is great, they're one of my favorite breeds of dog as well, though as nails in a small package, and I know it well enough that you don't go in their yard.. the previous owner of our place had one, I was 11 at the time, and I could just tell that the garden hose across the driveway was his "property line" and he didn't want me crossing

Yep, they sure know their property line..:) That dog of mine has a huge head, like a bull terrier. I used to take him to work with me when I worked in a warehouse office in NJ and was by myself for a good portion of the day. abit of a rougher area of the city. HE sure put the fear of God into quite afew people.
 

spinandslide

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
1,064
Reaction score
0
Location
Northwest Texas
donnaIL":lhgdjyc5 said:
Love the pic's expecially the posed for christmas and the heeler on the horse. We have a heeler mix, they are the smartest animals! Thanks for sharing.
sometimes too smart! :D
 

bigbull338

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2005
Messages
16,565
Reaction score
0
Location
texas
jamm an jewel sure have grown alot over the months.you sure are doing a good job with your cattle an horses.
 

Latest posts

Top