• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Som photos-Cow & Calf

TexasBred

Reaction score
Good Job Sarah :clap: :clap: Hasn't been all that long Miss Jewell was fighting the scours and looking pretty ragged to say the least. Hard work paid off. ;-)

spinandslide

Reaction score
View attachment 1
Looking for cubes...Pregnant Jam-She is due bout early Feb.

my weanling colt, Popeye, posing for his registration photo..which will have to be lightened..it gets dark so early these days. :(

spinandslide

Reaction score
TexasBred":3kk0sdyc said:
Good Job Sarah :clap: :clap: Hasn't been all that long Miss Jewell was fighting the scours and looking pretty ragged to say the least. Hard work paid off. ;-)

Thank Richard, I appreciate it. Was hard work, but worth it. Am thinking about getting another one. :help:

spinandslide

Reaction score
3 photos I found digging in photo album this weekend.

My mare, Lilly. Best cowhorse Ive ever ridden..and a glutton for chocolate cupcakes and cherry pepsi.

Lilly with my heeler aboard.

My son on his mare Lena and my husband on Lilly.

Thanks for letting me share. :)

Limomike

Reaction score
Great photos Sarah.. thanks for sharing. I love that one of the heeler sitting on the horse. Heelers are my fav.

spinandslide

Reaction score
Limomike":2cuzl2jv said:
Great photos Sarah.. thanks for sharing. I love that one of the heeler sitting on the horse. Heelers are my fav.
Hey Mike, thanks for lookin'. :)
The heeler is a funny dog, a hard head, but a funny dog and a pretty good guard dog. Lets me sleep easier at night.

Nesikep

Reaction score
the pic of the Heeler is great, they're one of my favorite breeds of dog as well, though as nails in a small package, and I know it well enough that you don't go in their yard.. the previous owner of our place had one, I was 11 at the time, and I could just tell that the garden hose across the driveway was his "property line" and he didn't want me crossing

donnaIL

Reaction score
Love the pic's expecially the posed for christmas and the heeler on the horse. We have a heeler mix, they are the smartest animals! Thanks for sharing.

spinandslide

Reaction score
Nesikep":lpu3alaj said:
the pic of the Heeler is great, they're one of my favorite breeds of dog as well, though as nails in a small package, and I know it well enough that you don't go in their yard.. the previous owner of our place had one, I was 11 at the time, and I could just tell that the garden hose across the driveway was his "property line" and he didn't want me crossing

Yep, they sure know their property line..:) That dog of mine has a huge head, like a bull terrier. I used to take him to work with me when I worked in a warehouse office in NJ and was by myself for a good portion of the day. abit of a rougher area of the city. HE sure put the fear of God into quite afew people.

spinandslide

Reaction score
donnaIL":lhgdjyc5 said:
Love the pic's expecially the posed for christmas and the heeler on the horse. We have a heeler mix, they are the smartest animals! Thanks for sharing.
sometimes too smart! :D

bigbull338

Reaction score
jamm an jewel sure have grown alot over the months.you sure are doing a good job with your cattle an horses.

Latest posts