Sochi Russia Bound!

Help Support CattleToday:

presmudjo

Reaction score
I just had to share a proud feeling. My son's very good friend, these two were inseparable when they were growing up.

ATTENTION!!! Chris Douglas leaves tomorrow for Sochi Russia and the 2014 Olympic Games and will be attending the opening ceremonies on Friday!!!! He is also scheduled for the Today show that airs on Tuesday Feb. 11 between 8:30AM and 9:30AM ET...CAN I GET A BIG HELL YEAH!!! It's a long way from Narcoossee Fl. to Russia, so lets all send our thoughts and prayers for Chris and his Mother Linda as they make this journey and let them know their hometown will be thinking of them. Go Chris and Go Team USA!! ‪#‎itaddsup‬ ‪#‎tdameritrade‬
(I don't do the # stuff, but it was there so I left it there)

Birth defect. Never kept him down though. At one point they were unsure if he would be able to walk. He proved the doctors wrong. He had a special 3 wheel bike as a young boy. My son taught him to ride the 2 wheel bike, then they showed his mom. She was floored. From then on, it was on and he has never stopped.

He is not in rhe games this time, but I believe he will be in the next. he has only been doing this only a little over 2 years and has excelled rapidly. He is there to learn and practice with and support the olympic team. Not bad for a 23 year old.

Latest posts