Soap or cleaner for equipment

Help Support CattleToday:

504RP

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good cleaner to power wash greasy equipment with ? Like round baler chains, sprockets, tractor's etc ? Something you can apply with a pressure washer and not damage its pump.

BTW, also use the original Dawn when I give my dog a bath.
Works great when they get "skunked", too!

I ran over a skunk with an atv one time a few hours before I had to get on a plane. Stripped down and took a shower with Dawn and a paste mixture of peroxide and baking powder (or soda, can never remember which). Got most of it off, but still got some strange looks from some of the other passengers on the plane......

Works great when they get "skunked", too!

I ran over a skunk with an atv one time a few hours before I had to get on a plane. Stripped down and took a shower with Dawn and a paste mixture of peroxide and baking powder (or soda, can never remember which). Got most of it off, but still got some strange looks from some of the other passengers on the plane......
Baking powder. Always have it on hand for the inevitable skunk or dead carcass stench (WHY do they roll in that????)

After my kid aged out of showing cattle we kept all the cattle blowers. Have one in the shop and a couple in the barn for sale cattle. The one in the shop gets used almost every day blowing dirt and gunk off of something, including clothes before heading for the house.