So Ya Want to be a Fighter Pilot....

Help Support CattleToday:

Alice":3rg6gcxt said:
Lammie":3rg6gcxt said:
warpaint":3rg6gcxt said:
Lasted my usual 15 seconds. :shock:

Tell Mrs. Paint that she has my sympathies... :shock:

Whooooeeeee! I was waiting for this one! Just wondered who it was that was gonna lower the boom. :lol:

Alice

I actually meant it as a joke. Was beginnin to wonder if anybody would catch on. ;-)

Stay in the upper right hand corner and everything is good for a while. I lasted almost 21 seconds.

O i think you know why i have so much time for the next 2 weeks :D . have fun with your foot cattleluvr18 ;-)

Moocow11":1oup0nka said:
O i think you know why i have so much time for the next 2 weeks :D . have fun with your foot cattleluvr18 ;-)
um, i think my foots feeling better then...somebodies truck :lol: ;-)

Yea he got it back from the body shop today and he called me in to the school and gave me a bill from the body shop for more than 4 grand

Wait-wait-wait~~I missed something!! What happened to whose foot and why was it the trucks fault???????? OOOOOOOOOH,out of the loop again/still!!

cattleluvr hurt her foot. and i got a reapair bill from the body shop for 4 grand and theys more to the story but we can stop there

peg4x4":1ryo17lp said:
Wait-wait-wait~~I missed something!! What happened to whose foot and why was it the trucks fault???????? OOOOOOOOOH,out of the loop again/still!!
sorry i guess its just kinda an inside story that went outside. you didnt get out of the loop, there was no loop to begin with. just between me and karlton i guess. he explained it well.

Latest posts