So wrong on so many levels

Help Support CattleToday:

:lol: I always have one riding around in my truck for threats. Although guys seem to be more scared of the clamp. :) :lol:

Keren":14rks6qq said:
Okay, I just discovered (much to my obvious distate) that green castrating rings and burdizzos arent only used for castrating livestock ...

... yep, humans.

You could solve a whole lot of crime this way......

grannysoo":1kjzr2jm said:
Keren":1kjzr2jm said:
Okay, I just discovered (much to my obvious distate) that green castrating rings and burdizzos arent only used for castrating livestock ...

... yep, humans.

You could solve a whole lot of crime this way......

:clap: :clap: :clap:

And where, since I am as innocent as you, are they used? And by than, I mean what country...

They will also take your finger off if you leave it on long enough. :oops: Oh, cutting the blamed thing off your finger without cutting your finger with your knife is impossible and its the only time you will ever intentionally cut yourself and not mind. (Or so I've been told) :oops: :dunce:

Jogeephus":2a5pdbuz said:
They will also take your finger off if you leave it on long enough. :oops: Oh, cutting the blamed thing off your finger without cutting your finger with your knife is impossible and its the only time you will ever intentionally cut yourself and not mind. (Or so I've been told) :oops: :dunce:
:clap: LMAO, what made you do that?

You can actually get one on your finger and on the calf's jewels. While you are sliding one through the calf can move, the band slip, and walla. Somehow I managed to jerk the index finger out and he wasn't any happier. I was also lucky that both were below the band so I was done.

Now I have a lesson learned on sliding them through :shock:

alacattleman":2z03nmek said:
Lammie":2z03nmek said:
No one answered my question...
don't look too me for answers.............. im as lost as you

ROFLMAO...here's one man's story I found. I laughed the entire time I read it.

For many years I had a desire to be castrated, but was a long way from affording a trip to the USA or Thailand for the necessary surgery. I should explain that I am not trans-sexual, just a regular guy that needed to be castrated. I knew about the Burdizzo method of castration but had heard reports that this wasn't always successful on humans. A mate with an interest in castration had acquired an EZE castrator from the USA (for details of this device see their site at www.castrator.com) and was keen to try it out so I was delighted to offer my nuts for treatment.

The EZE castrator works by placing a thick rubber band around the animal's scrotum, above the nuts. The band is then stretched by a ratchet and a metal clip fitted near the scrotum. A blade is then triggered to cut the unclipped part of the band. The result is that the clipped band fits incredibly tightly, squeezing the scrotum and the cords and shutting off the blood supply to the nuts. The scrotum and nuts then die and drop off. The device came with a video which showed how it should be operated.

We met at his apartment one afternoon in April 2001 as arranged. I was very excited that my dream to be castrated was about to become reality, although also more than a little anxious. So, after a couple of cigarettes to steady my nerves we got down to business. I had shaved off my pubic hair the night before so there would be no possibility of hairs getting in the way and causing any problems. I pulled off my jeans and leaned over the back of a chair; he inserted the metal clip in the device and stretched the band over the prongs. My nuts and scrotum were slipped through the band, which was then released from the prongs. I heard him pull the ratchet about a dozen times to stretch the band, then he pressed the lever that closed the metal clip onto the band. "Here it goes" he said as he pressed the trigger that cut the band free. I felt a brief ache like a kick in the nuts but it passed surprisingly quickly. There was a mild pinching feeling where the band had trapped the skin of my scrotum, but I could handle this. My nut-sack swiftly darkened and became numb.

With animals the nuts and sack atrophy and drop off and we anticipated the same would happen with me. I was really looking forward to having my nuts drop off, and just hoped they would stay in my briefs and not drop onto the floor at work or in a shop - that would be really difficult to explain away!

Next morning my nut sack looked as though it didn't belong to my body - it hung cold, grey and limp and with no feeling at all. The only problem was a pinching sensation where the rubber band fitted my scrotum. I was really pleased that at last I was a castrated man. I showered and dressed and went to work as usual and felt really content and at peace with the world.

During that night the trouble began. I felt the rubber band snap and hurried to the bathroom to look in the mirror and see what was going on. The band had indeed snapped, leaving a short length of rubber with one end still attached to the clip, but releasing my nuts and scrotum. I remember being surprised that such a very short length of rubber had stretched right round my scrotum. The metal clip had cut right through the rubber band; I believe it hadn't been fitted properly due to our lack of experience with this device. My immediate thought was to get another band fitted quickly, but my mate lived many miles away and I couldn't get an answer when I telephoned him. My dead scrotum started to slowly fill up with fluid, and by next morning had swollen to the size of a large orange. I realised this could be serious and took myself to the nearby hospital. After doing an ultrasound scan the urologist confirmed that my nuts were dead and explained that I would need an emergency operation to remove my nuts and scrotum. I also had a lot of antibiotics as there was a real possibility of gangrene. After six days I was allowed home.

I was left with a neat scar and had realised my desire to be castrated, although I could have done without the humiliation of the visit to hospital. I also learned a lesson that the human body is very different to that of an animal and veterinary implements do not necessarily work on humans in the same way as they do on animals. I could easily have died as result of my experience and my advice to any guy seeking castration would be to get the operation done by a proper doctor.

Eight years on and I'm still pleased I was castrated. The hospital arranged testosterone replacement from 2001 which kept up my libido, but I deliberately gave it up in December 2008 so that I could be a true eunuch, rather than a man without balls but full of testosterone. I lost all ability and desire for sex which oddly didn't bother me at all, in fact it was good to lose that edgy horny searching feeling. I acquired the fabled "eunuch calm", a feeling of inner tranquility combined with a mental clarity that I believed helped me handle some tricky family and work matters in January 2009. I also quit smoking.

I put an extra half-inch around my waist, but that was possible due to quitting smoking. By the end of February 2009 I noticed I got tired easily and needed a lot more sleep. This was such a worry that I resumed HRT. I now believe that was a bad move, because back came the edgy feeling and away went the tranquility. My next injection of Nebido is due mid May and I plan to try again at life without HRT. This time I'll be prepared for the tiredness and keep track of my sleep pattern.

All the above is my actual experience, and not fantasy.

FarmGirl10":3ieusa1n said:
Jogeephus":3ieusa1n said:
:clap: LMAO, what made you do that?

Today, they would call it ADD or something. But when I was a younger I was waiting on my dad to get organized and there was the bander and a pile of bands. They were soft and I just wanted to see what it might feel like. Believe me it hurts. Tip of my finger turned plum colored in seconds. My Barlow came out quick but I couldn't cut it off without cutting my finger. Seconds later I didn't really give a rip and it came off. :oops:

And this eunoch or however you spell it, thing, has become a trend?

Really?

I don't know any men who would willingly undergo this procedure.

Yuck.

EEWWW.

Keren":1xeyxlgm said:
Lammie":1xeyxlgm said:
No one answered my question...

the site I stumbled on was American, but I get the feeling the eunuch community is widespread

If you want more info, google eunuch or human castration
Keren, you have confirmed my suspicion that you have way too much time on your hands.
Either that, or... :roll:

Latest posts