So wrong, but love this!!

Help Support CattleToday:

glacierridge

Reaction score
998771_556830131040287_1448546226_n_zps7c67a4fb.png

Jogeephus":1c98ngyx said:
Thanks. Makes me feel better. Now I see an inkling of hope for this next generation.

I wish I had more hope for my generation...
Ugh.
bunch of whiny panty-wastes...

There are a few like me at my age, but many don't seem to get much sense until about 40ish, if they don't get it then, my mom always said they'd be a lost cause. lol

I agree. Always been told 40 is the top of Fool's Hill. Its unfortunately true and unfortunately it gives a fool 28 years to do damage with their vote.

Taurus":3q396r4g said:
That said, I saved many lives of newborn calves but ate them two years later.
Yup!
At least by then they aren't as cute. ;-)

Jogeephus":3q396r4g said:
I agree. Always been told 40 is the top of Fool's Hill. Its unfortunately true and unfortunately it gives a fool 28 years to do damage with their vote.
Yes sadly... :(

Jogeephus":2zfqk3o1 said:

The start voting at 12 in Georgia? :lol: I think I know now how our current "leader" got in office.

Should of let the sheep go...those white faced sheep are nasty!
Much rather have black faced lamb to eat. Mmmmmm! :lol2: ;-)

9522996545_5258162790_c.jpg

Jogeephus":16kwle7p said:
It does feel like things do start going down hill at that point.

hillbilly beef man":wneu4jau said:
Jogeephus":wneu4jau said:

The start voting at 12 in Georgia? :lol: I think I know now how our current "leader" got in office.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I'm glad you are good with math. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I have an excuse, my brain is fried cause I had to go through an audit this week.

Jogeephus":1muogp74 said:
hillbilly beef man":1muogp74 said:
Jogeephus":1muogp74 said:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I'm glad you are good with math. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I have an excuse, my brain is fried cause I had to go through an audit this week.

After that I am surprised you are not eating solids through a straw and mumbling incoherently or at least drunk. I am not usually much of a drinker, but I think that would be a good reason to start. :drink:

Latest posts