So....why do you want to be a cowboy??

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":2i7bi7ki said:
Dang man, I'm surprised you have an arm and shoulder left,
"That sound that daddy's arm makes" and "that sound that dad makes when he picks something up" are phrases my kids use to describe crunching or squealing sounds. The second is most commonly referenced when they play the dying rabbit sounds on the electronic coyote call. :lol:

cow pollinater":3csl5w23 said:
TexasBred":3csl5w23 said:
"That sound that daddy's arm makes" and "that sound that dad makes when he picks something up" are phrases my kids use to describe crunching or squealing sounds. The second is most commonly referenced when they play the dying rabbit sounds on the electronic coyote call. :lol:
My wife's left shoulder is pretty much in the same condition from breeding cattle and she had a chute and a headgate. Still tough on a 5'3" woman.

cow pollinater":3raor0uy said:
TexasBred":3raor0uy said:

My college room mate at Tarleton ( about 15 years ago) Took a job with ABS straight out of school and moved to the Portales New Mexico area and bred cows at dairies for several years. He's about 35 now and cant raise his right hand above his shoulder.

crop hail":n9ldfwc5 said:
cow pollinater":n9ldfwc5 said:
TexasBred":n9ldfwc5 said:

My college room mate at Tarleton ( about 15 years ago) Took a job with ABS straight out of school and moved to the Portales New Mexico area and bred cows at dairies for several years. He's about 35 now and cant raise his right hand above his shoulder.
Well no wonder. He used the wrong hand. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts