So things were better in the ole days?

Help Support CattleToday:

Disgusting, Violent, raciest and totally not politically correct. :shock: Thats about as bad as Wiley Coyote. Sure glad our kids aren't exposed to violence like that. :nod: Think how bad they would turn out. :roll:

I used to watch old cartoons like that all the time when I was a kid. I haven't murdered anyone yet.

What watching those oldies did for me was to give me an appreciation of classical and other forms of music. You know, those cartoons were individually scored by composers and played by top orchestras. They borrowed heavily from classical composers. It was a good lesson in music appreciation for me.

I wish those oldies were still on for my kids to appreciate. I guess they were too "violent" and had to be taken off the air.

Too bad. Anyone who has watched cartoons lately knows that they are more violent and certainly less creative than ever before, becoming little more than thirty minute commercials for products for your kids to while about. No to mention the language and images presented as desireable to young people.

Give me the bad old days...

Latest posts