so sad and so true.....

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustler9

Reaction score
5 million of our older Americans have not signed up yet for their Medicare, Part D, drug plan--they are old and confused. We are not going to grant them an extension.

However, 12 million illegal aliens are in our country and we are going to allow them to stay, protest, procreate, receive support monies, attend schools, avoid paying income taxes, have our teachers take 300 hours of ESOL (English as a second lanquage) training at our expense, etc.

WE MUST REALLY DISLIKE OUR OLD PEOPLE! OR, WE MUST REALLY LOVE TACOS!

I sure hope yall dont dislike the old people because I believe i'd have a lot of people disliking me then...the thing is...us old people dont mean as much to the politicians as the mexicans do...they'll get more votes from the mexicans...and every day there's more and more mexicans...if the politicians support the mexicans...then the mexicans will support them...since in the future there's gonna be a heck of a lot more mexicans than old folks...the politians will side with them

oh...and by the way...I hate tacos...smell like body odor and tastes even worse than they smell

Heritage_Farmboy":6kg1ypio said:
I sure hope yall dont dislike the old people because I believe i'd have a lot of people disliking me then...the thing is...us old people dont mean as much to the politicians as the mexicans do...they'll get more votes from the mexicans...and every day there's more and more mexicans...if the politicians support the mexicans...then the mexicans will support them...since in the future there's gonna be a heck of a lot more mexicans than old folks...the politians will side with them
I'm afraid you have a very good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.