So Long, My Old Friend

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz":22ln5wkh said:
Workinonit Farm":22ln5wkh said:
greybeard":22ln5wkh said:
I thought this thread was a 'sticky'...a permanent thread that couldn't be bumped down.
Did I misunderstand?

I know! I thought so as well. I wondered when it suddenly was bumped down. :/ ???????????

I was wondering the same thing but didn't want folks taking me the wrong way.

I wonder how this became un-stickied. :(

Workinonit Farm":23p2k73j said:
cfpinz":23p2k73j said:
Workinonit Farm":23p2k73j said:
I know! I thought so as well. I wondered when it suddenly was bumped down. :/ ???????????

probably the new mod.

tHE SHOES WERE TOO BIG.

Wasn't me I don't have that authority.
Might want to pm Macon about his shoe size.

Workinonit Farm":27l25ey9 said:
cfpinz":27l25ey9 said:
Workinonit Farm":27l25ey9 said:

I wondered the same thing. The Idaman thread has stayed at the top of the breed board for 7 or 8 years now. Dun certain contributed more to this board than any other individual. I feel that it belonged at the top.

I've been away from CT for a few years and thought I'd come back and see who all was still here. Sad to see Dun has moved on to a new permanent location.

Just heard about this today. What a great guy -- Dun/Don! He grew up out here in the Pac NW. Think he'd have liked to come back towards the end. Sorry I never got to meet the man.

Hi, all. Haven't been here in a long time but I had to respond to this.
So sorry to hear about Dun. Even after all this time I remember him. He will be missed.

I am sorry for having been away for so long with my own journey.
However this is no excuse on my part for not keeping in touch.
I am very very saddened to hear about Don's passing.
I am so very grateful to have learned from his wisdom/expertise.
I am more grateful for the friendship that we had and how kind and forgiving he was.
Thank you Don, God bless you and your loved ones.
Thank you for letting me know you.❤️

hillsdown":2yq53mgv said:
I am sorry for having been away for so long with my own journey.
However this is no excuse on my part for not keeping in touch.
I am very very saddened to hear about Don's passing.
I am so very grateful to have learned from his wisdom/expertise.
I am more grateful for the friendship that we had and how kind and forgiving he was.
Thank you Don, God bless you and your loved ones.
Thank you for letting me know you.❤️
Wonderful to hear from you again HD. I understand the journey as I've been on one myself. Stay in touch. ;-)

I spent a couple days visiting with Don's wife last week, sure do miss the old fart.

cfpinz":2l56seyf said:
I spent a couple days visiting with Don's wife last week, sure do miss the old fart.
Please let her know he's not forgotten. I hope she and his family are doing well, circumstances considering.

I have not been a member very long and I can remember seeing Dun's posts at different times. Is there a way of reading them all without wading thru every thread?

rumenboard":2msdgjrm said:
I have not been a member very long and I can remember seeing Dun's posts at different times. Is there a way of reading them all without wading thru every thread?

Just look up pretty much any thread from 2017 back. He only had 47343 posts! Lots of good information over the years.

Latest posts