So how was your Monday?

Help Support CattleToday:

Friday the 13th everybody makes a big deal, but some of the worst days I have ever had in my life have been Mondays. Broke my ankle; car ran out of gas and then the clutch went out and then the parking brake failed and it rolled off (all before noon); dog got hit by car; you name it - if was bad it happened on a Monday. Thankfully, not today, though.

Went out to check the cows on the 4-wheeler it was partly cloudy and pretty nice. Within about 15 minutes had a downpour and I was soaking wet.

I thought I was going to have a blue monday, the health inspector gave me (or should I say my dairy) a surprise visit at 6am :shock: . Anyway, got a 'thumbs up' so all fine. The rest of the day was hectic but all ran smoothly.
We know not what the morrow brings......!

I luv herfrds":1w94kdin said:
Went out to check the cows on the 4-wheeler it was partly cloudy and pretty nice. Within about 15 minutes had a downpour and I was soaking wet.
I would be happy if that happened to me right now

Had a very busy day. Picked a lot of punkins to resupply after the big fair week. Coached my daughter's 7th grade VB team. Picked some more punkins. Ate supper. Watched Hawaii 5-0 (it was great). Bedtime. A Good Day

mtncows":cmqn96xj said:
I luv herfrds":cmqn96xj said:
I would be happy if that happened to me right now
Amen to that!
Great Monday for me. Drove to Birmingham for Kings of Leon concert last night, and it was fantastic! :banana:

Kings of Leon here this week. I bought my wife and sistr-in-law tickets. I am going to see Tom Petty and the famous ZZ top tomorrow night.

papavillars":31hrw2jj said:
Kings of Leon here this week. I bought my wife and sistr-in-law tickets. I am going to see Tom Petty and the famous ZZ top tomorrow night.
I :heart: Tom Petty. I know you'll have a great time!
My husband didn't go to KOL either - sent me and a friend. Hope your gals enjoy it! We sure did.

Latest posts