So Far So Good

Help Support CattleToday:

WIth todays 10+mp cameras, except for portraits or other closeups, I've gotten to where I usually use wide angle to capture larger areas and then use digital zoom. One problem though is that when uploading to some sites like photobucket is that they do some file size reduction so that digital zoom is not quite as good. If you copy and zoom this photo you can only make individual cattle and trees out to about a quarter mile. On my lpatop I can see individuals out to probably 3/8 mile.

What kind of camera did you get Dcara?

I sympathise with your dryness, we have been bone dry since April except for a little slow drizzle that lasted a couple of weeks in early Oct.

Supposed to get 4 cm of snow tonight and tomorrow..

The camera is a Samsung 10.2 megapixel. It was the cheapest one ($88) Fry's had on sale that day. I lost my last one back in July.

The rain here is a mixed blessing now since it has ruined alot of the fall hay harvest. One of my neighbors had 90 new rolls wash away last week when he couldn't get them out of a low area in time.

Wet Sept. and oct . not as bad, The beans are bad going to worst fast..And cotton, well thoughs that have picked will at least break even, still alot unpicked, losing it fast...I feel for the farmers, the world is a harsh place...