Snowy Owl Female

Help Support CattleToday:

Dylan Biggs

Reaction score
My Daughter Jocelyn snapped these shots of this female Snowy the other day. :cboy:
185855_164340103615200_100001176351705_330479_5813437_n.jpg

180869_164339520281925_100001176351705_330476_928747_n.jpg

She is beautiful Dylan ! Thank your daughter from us for taking the pics. Great shots ,probably better than yours :p

Thanks for sharing, and yes you really should put what state you are from on your profile ... ;-)

Yeah Hillsdown, you are right, they are better then mine! :cry2: :lol2:
Okay, I will put what state I am from. ;-)
And I will thank Jocelyn, she is pleased as punch with her photos as she should be.
Thanks HD. :)

Victoria I am with you on the owls, amazing beautiful birds. :cboy:

hayray, I live in the western Canadian province of Alberta, glad you like the pic. :)

Love owls. I never see them anymore. Don't know if there are fewer of them around here or my eye sight is that bad.

Lammie":c35os4lf said:
Love owls. I never see them anymore. Don't know if there are fewer of them around here or my eye sight is that bad.

You are just not out at night as much as you used to be.

couple weeks ago I let the dogs out at 4:30 am to tend to nature and a big owl flew off the fence post not too far from the house.

When the sun came up I discovered he was resting there after consuming one of my guineas. they had sucessfully dodged the hawks but the owl caught em napping.

Put the surviiving pair in with the chickens. Owl has evidently gotten most of the rabbits to as I never see them any more. dad gummed destructive squirrels go unchecked.

I have thin woods and old tree (fencerow) lines around me. I had two nesting great horned owl pairs for a while, maybe 10 yrs ago. I think wind storms claimed the trees they were using. If I was out very early in the morning I would occasionally catch a glimpse of them wrapping up the nights work.

Excellent pic.. a while back I got a great picture of a long eared owl (thread/pic is called "look who who who's picture I got") and also got a shot of a Northern Pygmy Owl.. I love them, don't see them often but hear them hooting a lot around here

Latest posts