Snowed

Help Support CattleToday:

You sure never know about the weather. Sounds like some places down south have had more snow so far this year than we have. Snowfall is pretty unpredictable around here. The average for the winter is around 26 inches, but we can get a lot more or a lot less. I remember one winter not long ago where we'd had only 2.5 in going into March and then got about 8-10 dumped on us in one night. Could get ugly if we have a bad winter this year. Like most everywhere else, our state and local governments are in dire straits so they've said they will only do the minimum amount of plowing and salting.

Hey give me the snow and I'll give you the cold.
It is only 18 below zero at 9am this morning. We were under a windchill warning last night and an ETO was issued. (Emergency Travel Only)
Hoping it will warm up a little bit more. Have to shovel out my ducks, geese, chickens and water and feed everything.

I luv herfrds":3831nuv7 said:
Hey give me the snow and I'll give you the cold.
It is only 18 below zero at 9am this morning. We were under a windchill warning last night and an ETO was issued. (Emergency Travel Only)
Hoping it will warm up a little bit more. Have to shovel out my ducks, geese, chickens and water and feed everything.
18 below, all us cajuns would be dead !