SNow

Help Support CattleToday:

A couple places have square bales here.

We only got an inch but it is 26 degrees. You are a couple counties north of here.

I heard it is suppose to warm up next week. Maybe that will be the turning point.

rollinhills":30e9bta7 said:
29 still snowing a bit I think the sun is supposed to come out directly, the dang river is getting out all over the place too. Aren't you in Maysville? I'm 20 miles east of Owensboro.

My sister lives in Owensboro. Yes. I am near Maysville. Little colder over here. I thought you were closer.

''Tis a bit rude out this morning. It's 43 with a light drizzle and a 22 mph wind......seeing it was 80+ just a couple days ago.

When I went out this morning snow had almost covered the ground but by now it's almost melted off still some coming down and cold. Owensboro seems to be a common denominator for a lot of folks, I have an aunt and uncle that live there. Most visits we end up eating at the Moonlite or Old Hickory barbecue restaurants. A few years ago uncle drove us over the Ohio River bridge into Indiana after a big rain water was all over the ground.

Latest posts