Snow tracks

Help Support CattleToday:

CBD oil. Try it. It works. Otherwise smoke the real thing..
Is that your home remedy? I tried both does some weird 🤬 to my head I can't handle it. It's like a bad acid trip. I've had some edible in Colorado had a good time.... 😂🤡 Went shopping bought shoes 5 sizes to big. Spend an hour in a gift shop getting coffee. Made some creative snacks. 🤣 at that rate I'd be 1000 pounds in 5 years. People look like cartoons and it makes me real paranoid. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Yea I don't need to that. If it works for ya'll I'm no hater. 🙋🏽‍♀️ like I said does weird stuff to my head I don't like that head buzz.
Now I'd take some pain pills have the house yard cars all cleaned. 😁🤡 (side note I don't do that either)
I do like hemp products not for sleep but in general. I use hair products, soaps, face cream, ect good stuff. I like the CBD bath bombs. ❤

Right now we don't have much of a set schedule. The kids aren't in school. We stay up late and get up 10 a.m.-noon. 😁 We have nooner pancakes. That will all change when the kids start school in August. 😥😴 It's hard to come in and go to bed in the Spring and summer. I stay home with the kids. Not much to do with the Coronavirus. We stay home or stay away from everyone. Before I'd take them to the parks, children's museum, library, and different things. We still go to the parksif is not busy. They have a huge swingset, trampoline, pool, dirt bike, mini horse, ect here. No need to leave the house.

I have never tried weed and no desire too, but a cup of green tea seems to help me sleep. I put a bag of Match tea and a bag of Twinings tea in a cup of water, a minute in the microwave and it seems to help.

I have never tried weed and no desire too, but a cup of green tea seems to help me sleep. I put a bag of Match tea and a bag of Twinings tea in a cup of water, a minute in the microwave and it seems to help.
Mmmm... I love matcha green tea. It's a morning (fine ya'll more nooner since I confused to sleeping most mornings away) thing for me. Gets me going.

I will be the first to fess up. I have never partaken in "maryjane, weed. ect" edible, smokeable, or otherwise.

Me either.

I wouldn't mind trying it, probably will if it ever becomes legal federally, but I'm pretty high strung and anxious normally, despite what avid partakers want to tell you, it can make anxiety worse, cause panic attacks, and worsen sleep patterns.

I've tried CBD for kicks and it didn't really seem to do much, but I don't really suffer from anything. I think it may help some, but it's marketed more as snake oil, "cures what ails you."

Seen a friend the other day in the Home Depot parking lot. He said he smoked some and got lost 3 times trying to get to Wal-Mart.

I don't think the tracks on the left are from a squirrel, squirrel tracks are normally in a grouping of 4. Could it be deer? Not many animals leave a straight line of tracks like those. I agree that the ones on the right are a mouse or a mole.
Squirrel tracks show as a group of 4 in light snow, when it gets deeper they look similar to what is shown in the OP, but it's hard to get a good sense of scale in the OP. From the interweb:
1614915752898.jpeg

It is amazing how threads on here can meander. This thread started as Dusty Britches asking for help identifying tracks in the snow. And now we have talked about CBD oil, hot tea, Weed, and hogs. It is like sitting on the front porch of the old country stores I used to visit.
That's what I like about this site,

Looks like a mouse to the right and maybe cat tracks on the left. Cat might have been tracking the mouse.
did the mouse tracks suddenly disappear and the cat tracks seem to take a little longer stride signaling job well done?

I will be the first to fess up. I have never partaken in "maryjane, weed. ect" edible, smokeable, or otherwise.
Same here. I've never taken any type of recreational drugs. I've probably taken 3 sips of alcohol in my entire life. That kind of stuff just never was a norm where I grew up, and the thoughts of it never appealed to me. My county, as well as surrounding counties were all dry, so there was no bar atmosphere, and it wasn't available in restaurants. Of course, there were bootleggers, but that wasn't in your face.

I don't sleep good. I have horrible sleep habits... I need work on them. I go to bed just lay awake for hours. I'm not for sleep medicine. May need take up running or something to wear myself out.
I have horrible sleep habits too.. I found a youtube lecture series that puts me right to sleep (I rarely make it through 10 minutes before I'm out cold, and it's not because the material is boring!) My problem is my brain keeps working and won't shut off, this seems to help
120269237_10223946766678709_3856037613694710194_o.jpg

Me either.

I wouldn't mind trying it, probably will if it ever becomes legal federally, but I'm pretty high strung and anxious normally, despite what avid partakers want to tell you, it can make anxiety worse, cause panic attacks, and worsen sleep patterns.

I've tried CBD for kicks and it didn't really seem to do much, but I don't really suffer from anything. I think it may help some, but it's marketed more as snake oil, "cures what ails you."
weed and I don't mix at all, never enjoyed it... typically found it doesn't do anything until it makes me nauseous... Edibles as well, except you can't move a muscle if you try... I tried CBD, it just didn't do anything at all

I have a couple beer on friday nights, that's about as wild as I get, haven't been sloshed in 15 years or so, I don't miss hangovers!

131583430_4303972352962781_1788020071739272005_n.jpg

🤣 Yea I'd be like the guy getting lost 3 times going to Walmart. Yet I wouldn't drive. Bad time for me. If I could have a good time not get messed up but help me I'd be like Willy Nelson or Snoop dog. I know people it does help I'm not one. I was buying Mary's methods one time the lady explained it to me one time that made sense but of course I don't remember. More or less has to do with your brain different things work differently for different people. Just like with meditation one thing may work for one but not the next person.
I like the youtube watching to see why your still up. That's so me. 😆
My step dad was 79 years old. He said he never tried it. He retired last year always said he wanted to try it. My mom and him been out to Colorado. I told him go to Illinois to get some. He never did, he died last May. Not sure what he was waiting on but he never did try it. When he got real sick he had pancreatic cancer I tried to get my mom to get him some edibles. She was scared the doctors would find out. I told her at this point it didn't matter. He was old enough and sick enough they wasn't going to put him in jail. It was horrible seeing him like that. 😥

Latest posts