Snow blower for sale

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
Looked in Austin Tx Craigs list, this ex Chicago dude has a snow thrower for sale says he don't need it anymore. We have been in a 2 year execptional drought , no winters and have had forty 100 degree plus days this summer. I bet his phone is ringing off the wall from people wanting to buy a snow blower in h--.

BeefmasterB":1satpzpc said:
Turn it into a manure spreader maybe? :lol2:
Yeah, thats what Tx needs, one more thing capable of spreadin' the s*%t. :roll:

;-) :tiphat:

angie":zk3itps0 said:
BeefmasterB":zk3itps0 said:

Well, M'am, we do try hard to take what's laying on the ground and make good use of it. However, I think it's the blue states that have spread more s*%t around lately. :nod:

angie":2qd5jmps said:
BeefmasterB":2qd5jmps said:

I should have known Angie would find a use for that spreader. I think I'll give'em a call and see if it has sold yet. Sure hope I didn't miss out. :cowboy:

TexasBred":13ivzyuj said:
Lammie":13ivzyuj said:
Yeah, for that once every never snow storm we get. :cry2:

Remember the boy scouts "be prepared". :lol2:

I finally gave up on the idea of snow and threw my sled away last month - didn't figure it would be a hot seller at a yard sale. I had the thing for over 30 years.

Jogeephus":3uceq109 said:
TexasBred":3uceq109 said:
Lammie":3uceq109 said:

I finally gave up on the idea of snow and threw my sled away last month - didn't figure it would be a hot seller at a yard sale. I had the thing for over 30 years.
Now you done it. I can see the headline now - GLOBAL WARMING CONFERENCE SNOW BOUND IN SOUTH GEORGIA :lol:

Jogeephus":3grp4wuj said:
TexasBred":3grp4wuj said:
Lammie":3grp4wuj said:

Guess you better go ahead and throw away that Eddie Bauer Goose down insulated parka guaranteed to keep you warm to 30 below zero. (The one your mother in law got you for your birthday in August) :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Um, it blows snow instead of leaves? Sorry, actually a leaf blower is hand held and is basically a vaccum cleaner on reverse. A snow blower is on wheels and you push it along the sidewalk, driveway, etc and it sucks up the snow and blows it off to the side so the wind can blow it back in your face. Mind you this info was gleaned from watching television and not from personal experience. :D

ga. prime":2jrhojnd said:
How is a snow blower different from a leaf blower?

A snow blower has an auger that runs horizontally just above the ground, and it feeds the snow up into the snowblower and is blown out the top, and yes often times it blows back on you. Just as often it fills the nieghbors driveway back in (for town people) ~ that always cracks me up. It would have to be some pretty serious suction to pull up some of the snow, I cannot imagine such a thing ~ snow can be very very heavy. Snowblowers are actually quite dangerous, as people too often are wearing heavy clothing, hoods, scarves and gloves ~ and they get grabbed when they reach in to mess with stuff. Things you cannot see under the snow jam them up.

angie":1r882y3l said:
Snowblowers are actually quite dangerous, as people too often are wearing heavy clothing, hoods, scarves and gloves ~ and they get grabbed when they reach in to mess with stuff. Things you cannot see under the snow jam them up.

I resemble this remark. :secret:

Thanks for clearing that up Angie. We don't have a lot of snowblowers here in s.e. Ky. :D

angie":2un6cduu said:
A snow blower has an auger that runs horizontally just above the ground, and it feeds the snow up into the snowblower and is blown out the top, and yes often times it blows back on you. Just as often it fills the nieghbors driveway back in (for town people) ~ that always cracks me up. It would have to be some pretty serious suction to pull up some of the snow, I cannot imagine such a thing ~ snow can be very very heavy. Snowblowers are actually quite dangerous, as people too often are wearing heavy clothing, hoods, scarves and gloves ~ and they get grabbed when they reach in to mess with stuff. Things you cannot see under the snow jam them up.

This makes it a perfect device for Texas homeowners, since they won't be wearing heavy clothing to tangle in the rotor and the stuff on the lawn won't be covered with snow. Angie, a trailer load of them things bought used in MN could pay for your vacation in TX. Maybe promote them as snow cone machines. Emphasize how safe they are.

Latest posts