Smoker/pig smoker/grill/ 1 burner

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":32s87dqz said:
Dug this out of the woods figure I'll make a smoker on this old tobacco trailer.

I built one similar to that several years back. I made mine a offset burner box and reverse flow it worked pretty good but I just didn`t really need one that big. I do most of my smoking on a gas smoker these days anyway.

jd720":36hpn8mt said:
skyhightree1":36hpn8mt said:
Dug this out of the woods figure I'll make a smoker on this old tobacco trailer.

I built one similar to that several years back. I made mine a offset burner box and reverse flow it worked pretty good but I just didn`t really need one that big. I do most of my smoking on a gas smoker these days anyway.

I already built my firebox thinking about using a propane tank to have a warming box on it

Don't you want the most of the weight over the axle? By the time you get a pig in there, it's going to be pretty heavy on one end..

greybeard":y44p5qr3 said:
Don't you want the most of the weight over the axle? By the time you get a pig in there, it's going to be pretty heavy on one end..

My plans to leave the smoker on the back and put the pig cooker on the front hopefully even things out if not add jackstands and level it like a camper.

ga.prime":43jmcm5d said:
Whole hog bbq smoker, very interesting.

Well not really a whole hog smoker I'll have racks in the smoker the front tank will be for cooking a pig it's not shown

Latest posts