smilies

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
OK RR and SL got me curious how the heck do you get smileys from a web site to copy onto a post on this board ? I Have tried fifty million times and it just show the copy not the smiley.. :???:

Click on the img button in the tool bar when writing your post where you want the smilie to appear
right click the smilie at the site it is at
click on properties in the menu that appears
copy the url (address) and insert in between IMG brackets

Actually, its the same way you post a picture from another website.

Ha ha that's the problem Vette I haven't figured that out either..I did it another way for now but
23_30_1261-1.gif
for your help..

HD You should have asked me or Chrisy. :nod:
OK go to say, http://www.smiley.com.
Then click onto the smiley you want then copy, copy image location. Go back to your post. Then click the "Img" code. See it? right about in the middle next to URL. Put it where you want it and paste.
Lots of GOOD intelligent stuff, actually no end to it, use it in emails birthday cards and whatever.
Other ways to. Put it on photobucket and have it on file.
example

toilet06.gif

I've always liked the bottom one, but wont come over as avatar as it says it is to big have tried making it smaller but it still wont have it...
I use photobucket most of the time find it easier, I have got about 1000 of the little things on file.

hillsdown":2ro77nil said:
OK RR and SL got me curious how the heck do you get smileys from a web site to copy onto a post on this board ? I Have tried fifty million times and it just show the copy not the smiley.. :???:
you better be carefull with some... they come with a virus

Thanks Ala, that is why I picked just a few and sent them straight to photobucket. My scanner cleared them all so I hope they are safe..

hillsdown":23s5w5vb said:
Thanks Ala, that is why I picked just a few and sent them straight to photobucket. My scanner cleared them all so I hope they are safe..

Hotmail, and smilie central seem to be OK! don't go into anyothers as have had trouble in the past.

brandonm_13":pglqeim4 said:
Okay, I give up. Apparently I can't post smilies... :mad: except these... :mad:

open a photobucket account it is free, download the smilies you want onto there, then onto the forum that should work. good luck....Chris.
costumed-smiley-051.gif

Latest posts