Small business loan.

Help Support CattleToday:

Every little fast food joint on our strip is giving hiring bonuses. and still can't find help. Time to shut the freebies off.

Farmers that filed taxes on their enterprise (and some others as well) have been eligible since PPP first began in early 2020.
Note the date on the following article:

The part about it not being available until the last week.
Ok, that sounds about right for that bank that told me that. That's why other than keeping a checking account with them. I don't do any other business there. The only reason i ask them about the program to begin with was because i was driving by their bank and was handy to stop by and get information from.

That's the problem, they are supposed to use Form F of their taxes to figure the amount. 10 cows would have to show over 100,000 a year to collect 20,000.
That is the problem. Just like folks around here with a few longhorns to get a ag exemption. Should probably be a minimum size but that's a slippery slope now isn't.
Ok, that sounds about right for that bank that told me that. That's why other than keeping a checking account with them. I don't do any other business there. The only reason i ask them about the program to begin with was because i was driving by their bank and was handy to stop by and get information from.
It'll probably come around again. It'll be bidenfied. .. just start identifying as a black lesbian rancher and you might qualify..

That is the problem. Just like folks around here with a few longhorns to get a ag exemption. Should probably be a minimum size but that's a slippery slope now isn't.

It'll probably come around again. It'll be bidenfied. .. just start identifying as a black lesbian rancher and you might qualify..
I am just going to learn how to lie and falsify information better by then.

Well to each his own I guess.
I'd recommend quitting your two jobs and starting a legitimate business.... be warned your not gonna have near as much free time to talk to your cows.
You have a fence business and cattle. I have a job and a cattle business like you whats not legitimate about that ?

You have a fence business and cattle. I have a job and a cattle business like you whats not legitimate about that ?
I didn't get a government hand out to keep me in business. Did you ?

I didn't get a government hand out to keep me in business. Did you ?
Alot of people i know who got hand outs I know for a fact lied to get it. So i figure thats what it takes to get it.

No PPP loan here. Did not apply. I did receive cfap money on cattle , no lying...and you don't have to lie and cheat...
I've figured you out. You don't have any problem with handouts. Your problem is you missed out
No PPP loan here. Did not apply. I did receive cfap money on cattle , no lying...and you don't have to lie and cheat...
I've figured you out. You don't have any problem with handouts. Your problem is you missed out.
Your right about that fence. You figure that out all by your self. Their is alot that did lie and falsify their applications.

Fence you seem like your offended because alot of people like myself have low opinions of scum that take advantage of the system. Are you offended ? And if your not that kind if scum, which I don't know if you are or not, same as you don't know the same about me. It seems like you have the attitude alot if the scum that lied to get thoes hand outs do.

Fence you seem like your offended because alot of people like myself have low opinions of scum that take advantage of the system. Are you offended ? And if your not that kind if scum, which I don't know if you are or not, same as you don't know the same about me. It seems like you have the attitude alot if the scum that lied to get thoes hand outs do.
No not offended
Let's be clear.
Where have I defended scum???
Your the one that condoned lying and cheating if that's what it takes. ..not me.
I've simply pointed out some facts to based on your incorrect opening post. I've told you you don't need to lie and cheat. You do have to at least be on time. Next time a program comes up I will pm you to let you know. If ....you promise not to lie and cheat.

That sounds like a bargain to me and I would be grateful for your help too.

I sometimes do business with farm credit. So just about an hour ago. I called the agent there and was asking questions one of which was when was the program anounced and the reason I ask was because i had not heard nothing about it until it was too late.

He explained to me in around about way that he didn't know himself for a while until after a few people had came in wanting to apply for the money.

Said he had to call his boss and find out. I was surprised he didn't know about it before hand. He has a farm himself outside of his full time job.

But I am in no position to judge him for not knowing since I am myself just now hearing about it.

Told him some people that i knew that got hand outs told me that their bankers called them telling them to come apply for it was how they knew anything about it.

So you bet !!! I would sure appreciate a p.m from you next time you hear of anything.

You wouldn't by any chance have some money to give away would you ?

Latest posts