Small business loan.

Help Support CattleToday:

If the government shuts down a business due to covid, I believe a person could make a case for the government compensating that business for their loss. But otherwise, I don't see that the government's purpose is to compensate for all suffering. If that is the government policy, I can see people being very creative to seek out suffering, wallow in suffering, document their suffering and seek compensation for suffering. Pretty soon, we will just all be suffering on behalf of the government and on the government payroll for all needs.
The government shouldn't be handing out check's. Unemployed,employed, farmers, to anyone.
Nor should it be telling them when to open or close, when to where a mask or to be vaccinated.
Although I would say it would be fair if business s got some compensation for the government work every single business operating legally with employees is required to do. And pay the consequences if there is a mistake.

Pay unemployment benefits
Tax collector state and federal
Child support collector
SS and medi. Collector and contributer.
Immigration officer.
And although not required you better have some liability insurance to. ....
Just saying....

The home owner who rents to a tenant, and the tenant can not work (because of covid related work limitations) and does not have to pay rent per govt. There is no provision for the home owner to be compensated for the govt saying rent can be postponed. Lending institutions don't offer the same relaxed payment plan to the home owner, or the tax man for that matter.

Government needs to keep out of the entire mess.

Here we all are worried about a few dollars and we could be 6 feet under from covid. Those folks I am sure would gladly pass on the covid handouts to be above ground.

Here we all are worried about a few dollars and we could be 6 feet under from covid. Those folks I am sure would gladly pass on the covid handouts to be above ground.
I don't know what your talking about. This small business loan went out to anyone that applied for it and was approved wether they had covid or not.

For example a big muliti million dollar winery located in my area that is a tourist attraction got $ 70,000. I don't see how it is considered a small business even.

I don't know what your talking about. This small business loan went out to anyone that applied for it and was approved wether they had covid or not.

For example a big muliti million dollar winery located in my area that is a tourist attraction got $ 70,000. I don't see how it is considered a small business even.
PPP, cfap....the Donald had a tendency to kick money to the working man....wait till you see what's fixing to happen.

That Whoosh you felt was the point going over your head.
It's not complicated.
JL was merely postulating that we should be glad we are all still alive instead of focusing on how much $$ some people got and, that IF the dead had been given a choice between dying from Covid or getting the money, the would choose life without PPP every time..

Having Covid or not has/had nothing to do with PPP.

That Whoosh you felt was the point going over your head.
It's not complicated.
JL was merely postulating that we should be glad we are all still alive instead of focusing on how much $$ some people got and, that IF the dead had been given a choice between dying from Covid or getting the money, the would choose life without PPP every time..

Having Covid or not has/had nothing to do with PPP.
What your saying doesn't make any since either. I don't see what this loan deal has to do with people dieing due to any method. Wether it be from dieing in a car wreck or any other manner. And thats not complicated to understand.

I think the Whoosh your felt is you not understanding what was said.

I think that Whoosh is the sound of USA prosperity moving out with this economic policy nonsense of pushing borrowed money to people - most of which have not done anything to justify payment, no work done, no product or service produced, no proof of need. Just getting money based on their existence. This idea that the government is now the solution for all problems will only lead to more government and more problems.

Talk about a free handout that will blow your mind, just look at these numbers. Check out your state as a local sawmill got over a half million. Everybody wonders why people want work. This is unbelievable and beyond.

Check out your area. If it doesn't pizz you off something is wrong. One person here that retired in his early 50's with no debt and lots of money got over 20,000. He might have 10 cows and no employees. Several lawyers and doctors got it. We will be paying for this 50 years from now.

There is this woman in her 60's who has 4 son's. They have 10 or 15 cows on about 20 acres. The old woman's husband was a big time alcholic, died of liver disease years ago. The old woman and all of her son's applied for the same 20 acres and 15 cows. Not once but twice getting $ 21,000 each time they applied. That's $ 210,000

One of the Whooshes that hit me in the head that still has my head spinning is when every convict behind bars in the penitentiary got stimulus checks.

I don't even know how people knew they could apply for the money. I work two jobs and about the only thing I have to talk to is my cows. And then it is only when i am cussing them when I am having to mess with them.

I don't have the luxury of sitting around listening to the news for clues to when our jack ass politicians plan on giving away the taxes that we pay in that is supposed to be used to run the country.

Check out your area. If it doesn't pizz you off something is wrong. One person here that retired in his early 50's with no debt and lots of money got over 20,000. He might have 10 cows and no employees. Several lawyers and doctors got it. We will be paying for this 50 years from now.
Unreal the free money and a lot has been gotten with fraud that will never be checked. There are people/businesses that are deserving, but very few of those got anything. I am sad for our country and what is running it in the ground.

Unreal the free money and a lot has been gotten with fraud that will never be checked. There are people/businesses that are deserving, but very few of those got anything. I am sad for our country and what is running it in the ground.
Your next door neighbor has been bragging that both him and his dad got it. They must have used their TN address because it doesn't show up.

Your next door neighbor has been bragging that both him and his dad got it. They must have used their TN address because it doesn't show up.
Kenny that stuff is updating still yet and you will have to flip through the pages to find it.

And if you click to look for loans in any amount it will show all of them.

The dad runs TN tags on all his vehicles. The sons shows up in VA, but did not see the dad as I did not look at the TN zip.

P
What your saying doesn't make any since either. I don't see what this loan deal has to do with people dieing due to any method. Wether it be from dieing in a car wreck or any other manner. And thats not complicated to understand.

I think the Whoosh your felt is you not understanding what was said.
Read JL's post again.
JL was looking at a bigger picture than you are.

P

Read JL's post again.
JL was looking at a bigger picture than you are.
After thinking about it. I think I kind of understand what he is saying or meaning. And he is right in that money has no comparison to being alive and well. And thoes of us who are fortunate enough to be alive should be happy that we are. Over complaining about money. And i owe you an apology to greyberd for not understanding what you meant about the whoosh that just went over my head. I didn't get what you were saying either.

But at the time and still now. I am not referring to the people who has died of covid with how in my eyes our government has done alot of tax payer wrong.

I feel it is wrong to not have made every business owner eligible for these ppp loans aware of when the loans could be applied for.

I don't feel it was right that farmers weren't eligible to apply for thoes loans up until a week before the funds were depleted.

I feel farmers are every bit as important if not more important than alot of businesses that were eligible from the beginning of when they started taking applications for the money. But farmers were only allowed to apply during about the last week of the program.

And like Kenny Thomas said anyone can not keep from getting pizzed from seeing what most of the funds were given out for.

There is a high ranking congressman who lives within a mile of me who has a huge farm that is bilt off of subsidies and programs like this pop.

I saw were more than one of his kids were given good sized ppp money. Now they were made well aware that money was there for the taking.

So these are just a few of the things i am referring to. The people who has died from covid although I am very sorry that happened to them. Was the furtherest thing on my mind when i was vocing my opinion.

I wish I had not posted the site as I was very hesitant when I did. I found it a few days before I posted and had already reviewed. It is public record and by golly we will pay taxes on these handouts so we need to know. Also does it surprise anyone, we knew what was coming, and just wait when the 4 trillion gets handed out and we still have three years and seven months for the destroying to continue and probably another four years until after that life like we grew up with is gone. You don't get an almost straight ticket in these larger cities unless a lot of fraud when on and I did not review these cities, but the handouts there will blow your mind I am sure. Unless a permanent disability if you can't vote in person a stack of 100,000 votes coming in should not count. What I say means nothing, but the proof is in the pudding.

Last edited:
I wish I had not posted the site as I was very hesitant when I did. I found it a few days before I posted and had already reviewed. It is public record and by golly we will pay taxes on these handouts so we need to know. Also does it surprise anyone, we knew what was coming, and just wait when the 4 trillion gets handed out and we still have three years and seven months for the destroying to continue and probably another four years until after that life like we grew up with is gone.
I'm glad you did post it.
Most of the ones in my little town. I searched by zip code. Are legitimate businesses. Although there is a few that I'm pretty sure misrepresented their # employees. Also some like myself could have gotten a good chunk didn't participate. Some interesting info on folks in the community.

I know for a fact that this sawmill employs more than one person/has more than 1 job, but that is not what it shows.

Loan Size:
$1.31M
Jobs Retained:
Loan Approved:
2020-04-14
Loan Status:
Ongoing Loan
Lender:
Southside Bank

We do need tho, to look closer at the entries before passing too much judgement, by clicking on any questionable or 'curious about' entry.

In this case:

I know that during that period, the mill did shut down for awhile and only 1 employee was left.. security. From talking to some who work there, it's my understanding, that the company used the funds (partly/mostly) for what it was intended for. To continue to pay the laid off workers.
YRMV

Latest posts