Small bumps?

Help Support CattleToday:

Ellie May

Reaction score
Howdy,
Some of our goats have timy little bumps on their noses, ears, & neck. Before I only had a couple now I have a half a dozen. I was wondering if anyone knew what they were & how to get rid of them? Are they any thing to do with coccidiaous? Also our llamas & goats have tiny white things that I think are eggs, any body know what they are?
Thanx,
Ellie May

:cboy:

Howdy,
Well I was just wondering? :oops: It said Every thing else board??? :? Lots of people raise goats now too. We raise Cattle but we also raise Goats, Sheep, Horses, Ponies, Llamas, Donkeys, Chickens, Ducks, Geese, Peacocks, etc... So not all farmers just raise cattle & I think a true farm should have more then one type of animal. ;-)
Well Thanx anyways,
Ellie May

Hey, it never hurts to ask. But most people on this board seem to be ranchers instead of farmers.

Yeah I guess so?? :) Well we use to call our farm a ranch, but everybody said when you live in Tennessee it's called a farm. :?: So I dunno! :p
Thank you,
Ellie May

P.S. I tried those other sites but my computer gets locked up, or pop up ads come on. It's just easier to post here.

This to me sound a little like it could be sore mouth, which is a virus. I would take the goats to the vet. Hope this helps.

Thank you for your help! :D They also have a like little lice bug that you can see under the fur. I was wondering if a cow delicer would work on them? :?:
Thank you,
Ellie May