Sludge as pasture fertilizer

Help Support CattleToday:

Nope worst thing is no fish due to low or no natural reproduction because of physical changes due to effects of pharmaceutical residue in the water.
Not sure if I would want to eat them either.
For several years we done a program for the schools where high school kids collected samples of both fish by shocking and other aquatic life by using a fine mesh minnow sien. We done it at a sewer plant just above and just below the plant.. It was an eye opener what the difference in aquatic life was.
The location quickly got changed for future years.

It's not just China you have to worry about in regards to seafood. Almost all of Asia, including Philippines, Thailand, S. Korea and Vietnam. even today.
The pigs run loose under the houses and the human poop goes right down under the house for the pigs to eat and EVERYTHING runs into the rivers.

A young lady once offered to fix me breakfast near Olongapo P.I. and pointed to a big tank with a fish about 13" long and at least 8" of it was head. She claimed that was the best part. (I declined and quickly got in the first jeepney headed back to the ship)

Get any MARIJUANA plants. My nephew had the contract to do some of thier settling beds one summer he tod me you would be surprised as what came up. including MARIJUANA.
Mr. Hurley he never had any but said they were plentiful down at the sewer plant.

Latest posts