Slightly Used Gate for Sale **PICS**

Help Support CattleToday:

cherokeeruby":2vnrpn79 said:
You were lucky, don't keep tempting fate next time. Go in the house get some Iced Tea, give her some time to calm down after the first charge. Also, pen the calves away from cows so you can tell which one is hers and ship them both, even if you are out there at 3am loading.

Good advice Ruby. I had separated all the unwanted cows and calves into a nearby holding pen and only had these two left to deal with. She had always given me room in the past but I guess since she had a calf on her she was freaked.

I didn't go get the Iced Tea but at least I didn't walk over to my truck and get the gun. :lol:

Ruby

I'll take all the gates that you have that look that good. Yours at least has all the bars. Most of mine are missing 2-3 bars and bent like that. As for the cat keep it!!!!

Flaboy

You should have let her chase you thru the trailer and took her to the sale barn.

Ruby, Hope I dont overtake the market here, but I have a sweet breeding pair of fine PANELS, and I'll throw in a Cat for free. Mule not included. ;-)

MVC-014S.jpg

i cant believe all of you rich people trying to get rid of perfectly of good panels and gates. cats i can understand...

Sorry, package deal, gate and cat go together.

Angus Guy":1t2fu2fm said:
Ruby

I'll take all the gates that you have that look that good. Yours at least has all the bars. Most of mine are missing 2-3 bars and bent like that. As for the cat keep it!!!!

Flaboy

You should have let her chase you thru the trailer and took her to the sale barn.

Latest posts