SL’s place to unwind!

Help Support CattleToday:

Here is a pic of my new baby.

DSCN1252.jpg

I swear that mini donkey foals are the cutest of the animal babies. They look like a little stuffed toy.
How cool that the mini mule turned out spotted!

I have a soft spot for donkeys. I gave my father a donkey foal for Christmas in 1974. My father has since passed away, but I still have Benjamin the donkey. He celebrated his 38th birthday on August 5. I have his half sister, Ruby, who is a spry 36 years old.

They are the longest that I had ever had a pet.

Thanks for sharing the pics. I envy you all getting to watch them play and grow.

TexasBred":29pf3ywc said:
Sir Loin":29pf3ywc said:
SL's place to unwind!

You'll be much better off once you learn that this is NOT "SL's place to unwind" nor is it your personal play house and all others are your drop in "guest".

Why are you such a dick? I've went and read nearly all of SLs post and the guy is hilarious. He's clearly brighter than the average bear and has a great sense of humor. what gives?

Massey135":3k5rkoku said:
TexasBred":3k5rkoku said:
Sir Loin":3k5rkoku said:
SL's place to unwind!

You'll be much better off once you learn that this is NOT "SL's place to unwind" nor is it your personal play house and all others are your drop in "guest".

Why are you such a dick? I've went and read nearly all of SLs post and the guy is hilarious. He's clearly brighter than the average bear and has a great sense of humor. what gives?

Now there is an interesting topic to bat around, why are some people dicks?

Are they born that way? Or, do they learn it as they grow older?

Do they like being a dick? Or, can they just not help themselves?

Do dicks know they are a dick? Or, are they oblivious to their dickness?

Can they stop being a dick? Or, is it like breathing, and you can only hold it for a short time?

Do two dicks try to out dick each other when they meet up? Or, do they respect the other's dickness and possibly pay homage to other dicks, especially really big dicks?

Would I know it if I was a dick too?

HDRider":2u6wcmam said:
Now there is an interesting topic to bat around, why are some people dicks?

Are they born that way? Or, do they learn it as they grow older?

Do they like being a dick? Or, can they just not help themselves?

Do dicks know they are a dick? Or, are they oblivious to their dickness?

Can they stop being a dick? Or, is it like breathing, and you can only hold it for a short time?

Do two dicks try to out dick each other when they meet up? Or, do they respect the other's dickness and possibly pay homage to other dicks, especially really big dicks?

Would I know it if I was a dick too?

The really ? is can women be dicks?

Sim queen lives at home with his mom. Go back and read his initial posts upon joining the board. Lololololololol

HD, that's classic!

Since SL brought up his problem,I will confess to mine.
After dark when the stars are shining bright I like to go out on the back porch and look up at them.
But suddenly I get this urge to Pee of the back porch.
Seems to happen more often when enjoying some good ol Bud-Light.
The good part about it is the relief is amazing.
Better than eating a bunch of rolaids. :lol: :lol:
Y'all think I need medication for this problem?

Cal

Calman":18lmipzi said:
After dark when the stars are shining bright I like to go out on the back porch and look up at them.

Cal
Sounds pretty normal to me Cal...by the way, did you get any rain this morning?

Massey135":j5mjaab6 said:
TexasBred":j5mjaab6 said:
Sir Loin":j5mjaab6 said:
SL's place to unwind!

It woud be normal for you two/three/four personalities to agree. You are very much alike. All you both know is what you read in books and that makes you too stupid to take sound advice as evidenced by your the posts you and the multiple personality dude have made that show your complete lack of understanding on so many topics.

Now when are you going to answer Chippie's question about how you accomplished so much at such a young age with zero help from anybody. We've been waiting for quite some time now. Do you have an answer.

TexasBred":v8ykgwi2 said:
Calman":v8ykgwi2 said:

Cal
Sounds pretty normal to me Cal...by the way, did you get any rain this morning?

From Tue evening to wed morn we got 1 1/2 inches and looks like more coming. Wonderfull!!!

Cal :clap: :clap:

Latest posts