Skyhightree1 - Memories when we were boys

Help Support CattleToday:

inyati13

Reaction score
Thanks for the Birthday wish, Brother.
Some may not know that you and I share the same Cherokee birthmother.

Do you remember the time TN TUX came over to play and we tied him to a tree and you tried to scalp him with one of mom's butter knifes?

Do you remember when you and I played cowboys and Indians, the Indians always won?

Do you remember how we celebrated the Battle of Little Big Horn once a year,
And we burned an effigy of Custer?

Do you remember that kid that picked on us in high school, called us Half Breeds? We got him high on Peyote, he went out and jumped off a bridge and broke his neck. We told all the kids that the Indian Gods did it.

Do you remember when the Sherriff came to the tepee to investigate, we raised the back of the buffalo hide, went out to his car and you sawed a tree down on it? You had so much fun you decided you wanted to cut trees for a living.

Here is a picture of our mom in her youth:
4vpnqt.png

inyati13":3re6ld5e said:
Thanks for the Birthday wish, Brother.
Some may not know that you and I share the same Cherokee birthmother.

Do you remember the time TN TUX came over to play and we tied him to a tree and you tried to scalp him with one of mom's butter knifes?

Do you remember when you and I played cowboys and Indians, the Indians always won?

Do you remember how we celebrated the Battle of Little Big Horn once a year,
And we burned an effigy of Custer?

Do you remember that kid that picked on us in high school, called us Half Breeds? We got him high on Peyote, he went out and jumped off a bridge and broke his neck. We told all the kids that the Indian Gods did it.

Do you remember when the Sherriff came to the tepee to investigate, we raised the back of the buffalo hide, went out to his car and you sawed a tree down on it? You had so much fun you decided you wanted to cut trees for a living.

Here is a picture of our mom in her youth:
4vpnqt.png

:lol2: Those were the days brother. I miss them. ;-)

Latest posts