Skunkology ?

Help Support CattleToday:

We need a close up picture to be able to determine what the issue is.
Had a setter named Belle who liked to point skunks and other trash. When you get that close to skunks you will have yellow stains to show for it... Don't ask me how I know.

Jogged a quarter mile one day behind a moving point. Thought it was a wing clip. Pinched it against a gravel road and walked in on Belle' solid point. It was a totally pissed off badger!

Buddy wanted it really really bad since he was a cheese head and badgers are protected there. Told him we needed a bigger gun for that kind.

Last edited:
Had a setter named Belle who liked to point skunks and other trash. When you get that close to skunks you will have yellow stains to show for it... Don't ask me how I know.

Jogged a quarter mile one day behind a moving point. Thought it was a wing clip. Pinched it against a gravel road and walked in on Belle' solid point. It was a totally pissed off badger!

Buddy wanted it really really bad since he was a cheese head and badgers are protected there. Told him we needed a bigger gun for that kind.
Think of the fun she added to the hunt. Every point was a surprise like Forrest and his box of chocolates!

It was in lodged CRP grass and I was way to close by time I saw the badger...

Buddies wirehair liked trash fur too, but he preferred to kill coons and wild cats.

FYI, hydrogen peroxide neutralizes the spray instantly.... I'm not longer afraid of being sprayed....

Latest posts