Help Support CattleToday:

Who's got your vote for President?

• President George W. Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Senator John Kerry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PATB":1cdv97ae said:
The Iraqis had weapons of mass destruction because we gave it to them to use on the Iranians. I do beleive this happened in the reagan/bush era. Kerry has a right to his views on Veitnam since he served 2 tours there. The US would be better off with a sensible 3rd choice for president who was not a member of the Skull and Cross bones club at harvard. The government is not doing enuff to support our troop families home and abroad. It was bad when I did my 2 hitches in the Air Force an has only gone down hill since. The last comment I have to make is that we only hear what our media wants us to hear and when they want us to hear it. How much of your TV news taken up by what happen on reality shows instead of what is happening in the world?
So far we haven't had a "sensible" third choice for president. Just one "sensible" First Choice.
WIN BUSH WIN

Ask the national guardsmen, reserve and active duty military what they think of their commander and chief. Ask the veterans that rely on veteran services what they think of current policy concerning veterans. I would like to see the classified military inteligence briefs on Enron, WorldCom and 911 and see how much they differ from what we are being told. It was my experience that the powers to be new alot more than they admitted to. They also new it far earlier than they admitted. There has not been a honest president since Jimmy Carter.

You know LA4ANGUS the one that stole our Panama Canal that we paid for with our own boys lifes and gave it to his South American friends without a vote from the people that elected him.

Ollie":3abow4l8 said:
You know LA4ANGUS the one that stole our Panama Canal that we paid for with our own boys lifes and gave it to his South American friends without a vote from the people that elected him.
OOOO that is the same one that was kissing up to the AYATOLLAH.
OOOKKKKK

I was a teenager and don't remember the reason, but we had a petro shortage something fierce when he was in office. And some military mission went terribly wrong too.

D.R. Cattle":5bpkmqhv said:
Yeah you know, the peanut farmer. He was an honest guy. He just didn't accomplish anything that can be remembered.
D.R. Cattle
I remember what the "Honest Mr. Peanut Carter" was famous for. Do you remember the 16% interest rates and also the 20% + inflation that damn near bankrupted this country. I think that our "Cowboy" President Reagan
finally brought it under control.

Anonymous":kql7dpc7 said:
D.R. Cattle":kql7dpc7 said:
Yeah you know, the peanut farmer. He was an honest guy. He just didn't accomplish anything that can be remembered.
D.R. Cattle
I remember what the "Honest Mr. Peanut Carter" was famous for. Do you remember the 16% interest rates and also the 20% + inflation that damn near bankrupted this country. I think that our "Cowboy" President Reagan
finally brought it under control.
That was me again.
WIN BUSH WIN

OK, PATB, I tried to go easy earlier but since your last couple of posts I've got to sound off again.

For crying out loud, we never gave WMD to Iraq. Weapons, sure. WMD, never.

Kerry might have a right to his views but that doesn't make his views right. He is a turncoat traitor. His pitiful behavior when he got back home where it was safe was nothing short of turning his back on his buddies over there. His protests and association with Jane et al prolonged the war and suffering on both sides. Even the Viet Cong say that.

If the government was treating servicemen so bad, why did you re-up? I am a former Marine. Even a dumb jarhead knows what the pay and bennies are before he signs the paper and takes the oath.

If you don't believe what the media tells you (I don't either) then why do you talk like the media talks? Same points, same flawed logic.

The Guard and active duty folks love to be asked about Bush. Morale is higher than any time since V-Day.

What military intelligence reports refer to Enron or WorldCom?

As far as Jimmy Carter goes, he was a pitiful excuse for a president, a failure at everything he tried to do, one of the weakest and most inept "leaders" in our history. He is the father of a great deal of the current trouble in the mid-east. Carter jerked the rug out from under the Shaw, our best ally in the region. That destabilized everything and we're still paying the price. Not only that, but he embarrassed us for the entire time of the hostage crisis and emboldened our enemies by being a coward. Honest? He oversaw the elections in Haiti. He still insults our country and takes the other side in every issue he can stick his nose in.

Come on PATB, think. If you really do believe that Bush had prior knowledge of 9-11 then I retract my earlier comment. If you do in fact believe that, there is NO hope for you.

Craig-TX

Coincidence that cattle prices went to all time highs when Bush was in office? Interest rates went to all time lows? Camel jockeys got their asses kicked so bad they now VOLUNTEER to let our inspectors check everything out? We'll never even know what might have happened by now if Mr. Bush hadn't taken the stand he did. And when it all started, all the politicians that are now bashing him were standing behind him full force. My how we forget so easily.

I never said that Jimmy carter was a good president I said he was honest. When I served in USAFE intel support every major company that failed was known 3 months or more before it happened. The Intel reports have far different information that wat is released to the general public.

pat

I have talked with plenty of young men that have been to Iraq. I have fed quite a few boys at the house that are there now. My son serves in the USAF and I damn proud of him and the fine young men I have had the pleasure to meet. You complain about the job market it runs four years behind you are seeing Clintons handywork right now ,if Clinton had taken care of Osama we wouldn't be in the war for our freedom you whine about. And we all know of Clintons ethics (Enron execs had 13 visits to good ole Bill during his tenure) and morals what an example for our kids. Why would you want Kerry another Liberal for morality ha ha. Kerry is a kept man first wife only had 300 mil went for the gusto got the Heinz heiress. Andyou think this gigilo is going to be for the working man. Not hardly he draws the majority of his support from people looking for the government to take care of them. I do not remember that part of the constitution. Go Bush Win

Enron execs. went to visit him more times than that, but Monica was busy
and he could not let them in.
WIN BUSH WIN

I magine what would have happened if Gore would have become president instead of Bush. 9-11 still would have happened and if Gore had big enough marbles in his pants to go after Osama and his group, they would have all gatten slaps on the wrist and told not to do it again. More likely that not, that would have led to something bigger that 9-11. Why haven't we had a second attack because they are on the defensive in Afghanistan in stead on the offensive here. They are defending their own country. the previous eight years with Clinton in office, they never had to do that before.
You hear about that there are thousands of people killed and wounded in Iraq, but what you fail to realize is that if we hadn't gone in there, there would have been tens of thousands killed under their horrible dictator only we would have never heard about it. Our nation as a whole is a soft nation. What if we had to go through another world war. Do you know how many men and women lost there lives fighting for freedom? There were single days during past wars that far outnumber the number of lives lost during this whole war in Iraq. Is freedom not as important anymore or have we just taken it for granted.
Isn't it funny that many of these liberals who are protesting the war because of the lives it consumes, will protest about how we should have freedom to kill inocent lives through abortion?
If you are looking for someone to blame the conditions of our nations military and veterans, don't look at Bush who's trying to fix it, look at the man who let it go to shambles.
The stock market was going down way before Bush took office and it was forecasted then that Bush would be unrightfully blamed for it.
Before Bush took office, there was a constant battle over Americans and their firearms. I am glad now for the last three and a half years, I haven't had to worry about it.
At a time when Kerry is molding himself to be what the crowd wants him to be, Bush is standing up for the morals of this country, even though it may hurt him.

If we as a country ever have to face another tragedy or hard times, like we have in the past three and a half years, there's nobody I would rather have leading us than George W. Bush. God Bless America!

Ever great nation has fallen from within, Its amazing they want to remove ten commandments from courthouse's. These are same people want to show Rosie O'Donald on tv to our kids and grandkids. They don't want to fight.FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.

I think of all the blood that has been spilled, for these whining liberals. Remember Cattlemen we are fighting two battles here against our enimies abroad,and those who are trying to destroy us form within.

Keep Kicking Butt George

People who want the government to take responsibility for their personal lives and businesses will vote for a liberal. People who prefer to be responsible for their own will vote conservative. My grandfather always said that it is never hard to find followers, most people would rather have someone else tell them what to do, and would rather let someone else take responsibility for those decisions. Seems to me that all the Dems want to do is point out the problems and lay the blame, don't seem to hear Bush complaining much about the mess Clinton left, seems to me he's just tried to offer solutions and leadership. Last point from a veteran. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT YOUR PERSONAL BELIEFS ABOUT THIS WAR ARE, AS LONG AS THE TROOPS ARE IN THE FIELD THEY MUST HAVE 100% SUPPORT FROM EVERY AMERICAN. You can play armchair quarterback when the war is won. Until then, quit your bitchin' and wave OUR flag.

Osama Bin Laden has been known about for a long time in the intelligence services around the world. A foreign intelligence service whom i will not name, was planning to assasinate him, while Clinton was in office. Clinton had less than a year left. That intelligence service wanted the United States blessings before they did it. Clinton stopped it. We all know what happened as a result of Bin Laden still being alive. Jimmy Carter sat on his behind and let our hostages set over in Iran for over a year. Saddam was living and hiding like a rat when our boys caught him, if Gore or Clinton had been president when 9-11 took place, i guarantee we would still have never set foot in Afghanistan or Iraq either one to this day. We saw what Clinton was made of when terrorist blew up our ship off the coast of Yemen. What did he do about that, not one thing. And furthermore, if our country were to ever be invaded by a foreign government and troops, our military would be dispatched to the major metropolitan areas to protect them, who do you think would be out protecting the people in the rural areas of our country, the pistol toting, semi automatic toting NRA, rednecks, country boys scattered from coast to coast in this country, the same people that Clinton wanted to take their guns from, and Kerry would be right with him

Reply to Frankie...

A few points to your few points

1. We went from a $Trillion budget SURPLUS to a multi-$Trillion budget DEFICIT in less than three years.

The "trillion" dollar budget surplus was outrageously overstated by Clinton and included the Social Secutiry $$$.. Clinton's admin also supplemented that "surplus" with the highest tax rate this nation has ever seen. His admin and the Democrats in general, think we are not intelligent enough to keep our hard earned dollars and prefer to put them into a "huge" pile for their control and disbursement.. for us of course (tongue in cheek)

2. Approximately 2.5 million jobs have been lost since GW Bush became president.

about 95% of those jobs were lost due to 9/11.. remember that? stock markets closed for 2 weeks, airplanes grounded for as long. The worst attack on american soil ever? A terrorist attack, never happened here ever? And need I remind you.. clinton had bin laden given to him.. he refused to take him into custody.

3. I haven't had a decent return on stock market investments since he became president.

The clinton "contrived" market was part of his presidency., the stock market started showing losses in March,1999 .. under clintons watch.. the "cooked books" was also a huge part.. corp CEO's lied and they cheated, something that is totally acceptable to clinton and his admin.. he did not care what means were used, as long as he looked good

4. The changes in Medicare are going to be very expensive for many elderly like my mother in law. She's very healthy, but will pay the higher premiums anyway.

Medicare has been a disaster for a long long time. And may I remind you who has constantly "dipped" into the funds for "other" uses.. One hint.. it
was not George W. Bush's admin. I think it needs to be overhauled completely..

5. Thousands of people dead in Iraq. No weapons of WMD.

I dont buy this for one minute.. the "no WMD".. but beyond that.. Saddam slaughtered hundred's of thousands of innocent people over the years.. he should have been taken down in 1991. The people who try to capitalize on the war in Iraq for politcal gain, make me furious. I take the defense of Saddam to be just that.. you would rather he be in power,and have all those people be treated worse than any people in history since Hitler??? WE as Americans dont tolerate that and we should not! and this no WMD crap is just that. I dont care if he had them or not.. he needed to be gone and I am pleased we FINALLY had a President with the huevos to do it.

George W Bush is an honest man, he does not base his every move by the polls. He does what the thinks is right and has the guts to stick with it.. We need more of that kind in this country. We dont need another lying, cheating, tell you what I think you want to hear guy in the White House. I also find it interesting that all these democrats that cry the above party mantra (your points) cant follow it with.. I would have done...they have no bettter ideas, dont know what they would have done, are probably glad they were not in office at the time and base there entire election stragedy on "bush bashing"... they are talking heads ..no more, no crediblity, no sunstance, no nothing.. makes me sick and very :x