Who's got your vote for President?

• President George W. Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Senator John Kerry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think Bush would be in a landslide. Jake subscribe to the piece that I
sent you.

I heard about I dunno two months ago some telvangelist in Dallas had a dream that god was on Bush's side and he won by a landside... I will subscribe also...

Isn't it nice to have a president that:
1. Doesn't support homos and other liberal groups.
2. Supports moral values.
3. Doesn't support the "spoonfeeding" of citizens.
4. Kicks butt and takes names.
5. Does what he says he will do and what is morally right regardless of political fallout.
6. Owns and operates a cattle ranch.
7. Hates abortion.

Just 2 cents from a Southern Conservative Republican.

I vote for andy rooney who said that he talks to god and the tv eveganlist is full of BS.

Kerry used to hang out with Jane

fonda AKA: Hanoi Jane, back in his younger days, he was a card carrying member of Vietnam Veterans against the war.

too bad this isn't the final we could get done and over with right here right now and stay with something that works.

while we're on politics, any opinions on bush's proposed immigration plan?

Who (what) ever this Kerry is...think he is touch scary. Another poster said he had been anti-Vietnam and protester, etc. Jane Fonda is nice looking woman (in all respects); however, her anti-military activism is her nemesis....

Let's hope Bush wins again! Kerry, a Democrat, may have been tainted with Clinton/Gore disease (for which there is not a cure). Bush did great in Iraq by kicking butt with Sadam's crimes against humanity and his paranoid henchman.

Think Bush has America's best interests in mind. For example, no same sex "marriages", right to own/possess/use firearms (2nd Amendment right), etc., etc.

I see that at least one other Cattle Today poster agrees with me. I'm not going to get into an extended political discussion here, but let me make a few points:

1. We went from a $Trillion budget SURPLUS to a multi-$Trillion budget DEFICIT in less than three years.

2. Approximately 2.5 million jobs have been lost since GW Bush became president.

3. I haven't had a decent return on stock market investments since he became president.

4. The changes in Medicare are going to be very expensive for many elderly like my mother in law. She's very healthy, but will pay the higher premiums anyway.

5. Thousands of people dead in Iraq. No weapons of WMD.

"This is a pattern for John Kerry on the campaign trail, he criticizes the Medicare bill after he skipped 36 of the 38 votes on that bill. He criticizes the war in Iraq after he voted for it. He criticizes the No Child Left Behind Act after he voted for it. And he pledges to end the grip the special interest lobbyists have on Washington after he took more money from them than any of his colleagues in the Senate."

Not sure if this guy is the solution to the problem, if you blame the problem on GWB. He's wishy washy and has a serious lack of integrity.

Frankie":1k26eb5u said:
I see that at least one other Cattle Today poster agrees with me. I'm not going to get into an extended political discussion here, but let me make a few points:

1. We went from a $Trillion budget SURPLUS to a multi-$Trillion budget DEFICIT in less than three years.

2. Approximately 2.5 million jobs have been lost since GW Bush became president.

3. I haven't had a decent return on stock market investments since he became president.

4. The changes in Medicare are going to be very expensive for many elderly like my mother in law. She's very healthy, but will pay the higher premiums anyway.

All I have to say about Iraq is go talk to a soldier that fought over there and see how bad it was...

Frankie and PATB are two of the most intelligent posters here. Which can mean only one thing: There is hope for them!!! They use their heads, so they will come around one of these days. He he he.

Craig-TX

I've talked to them, some of them actually feel like they're doing good and the right thing over there.
The whole WMD deal was started on the clinton watch, GW just had the testicles to do something about it. Even if it was wrong, at least he did something. Our portfolio started taking a dump before GW came to office, also on the clinton watch.
kerry is a traitor, as is clark.

dun

Jake":24aqwenc said:
Frankie":24aqwenc said:

All I have to say about Iraq is go talk to a soldier that fought over there and see how bad it was...

The stock market, along with everyones portfolios went to hell about 9:00am 9/11/01. I think we've come out of it a lot better with Bush sitting in office than if Clinton or worse yet Gore would have been sitting in there.

Has all these DEMOCRAT people that are hollering about President BUSH,
Forgotten that Clinton went to England to stay out of VIETNAM. Have they all forgotten about Mr. John F,ing Kerry and ted turners ex wife, Cozying up together in Hanoi.
We may not have found weapons of mass destruction. But we know that Saddam had them and used them; on his own people. He has them hidden.
What about the stock market? It started tumbling and had a free fall months before President Bush even won the election against Al Bore.
I can go on but my blood pressure is rising.
I will be back later
WIN BUSH WIN

The Iraqis had weapons of mass destruction because we gave it to them to use on the Iranians. I do beleive this happened in the reagan/bush era. Kerry has a right to his views on Veitnam since he served 2 tours there. The US would be better off with a sensible 3rd choice for president who was not a member of the Skull and Cross bones club at harvard. The government is not doing enuff to support our troop families home and abroad. It was bad when I did my 2 hitches in the Air Force an has only gone down hill since. The last comment I have to make is that we only hear what our media wants us to hear and when they want us to hear it. How much of your TV news taken up by what happen on reality shows instead of what is happening in the world?

Latest posts