'Sitting down' on the job

Help Support CattleToday:

showing71

Reaction score
Went to check cows today and found this...
bigboy.jpg

He sat like this the entire time I was checking.

looks like nature called, and he ducked behind that tree. wish my cows were that modest they will dump on you boots :cowboy:

bigbull338":wogstops said:
yepp he is sitting down on the job.did you see him get up while you was there.
He got up as I was leaving. I found it funny that a 2000+ lb bull could sit like that.

showing71":3ue5xujd said:
dun":3ue5xujd said:
Wasn;t smoking a cigeratte was he?
Ha ha, nope, but he should have been.
He has that look in his eye like he just needs a smoke and a nap before going back to visit the ladies

dun":27eh2l3g said:
showing71":27eh2l3g said:
dun":27eh2l3g said:
Wasn;t smoking a cigeratte was he?
Ha ha, nope, but he should have been.
He has that look in his eye like he just needs a smoke and a nap before going back to visit the ladies

I used to have that look in my eye... but the ladies were never there :( . He reminds of a book I read as a kid Ferdinand the Bull.... old book but enjoyed it as a youngster.

Alan

Alan":13gkaqgm said:
I used to have that look in my eye... but the ladies were never there :( . He reminds of a book I read as a kid Ferdinand the Bull.... old book but enjoyed it as a youngster.

Alan
When a young bull and an old bull were turned in with the cows, the young bull said "Let's run over there and get us some of them". The old bull said "Let's walk over there and get ALL of them"

Photo0035.jpg

Not a very good pic because it's off the phone. Char calf at Adelaide Royal as everyone was packing up to leave.

Better hope he don't do that in the winter. You might have to pry his jewels off the ice!

cfpinz":2tqom8ub said:
Better hope he don't do that in the winter. You might have to pry his jewels off the ice!
I have visions of the dog in Joe Dirt

He looks like he stayed out late, had way to much fun and is not paying the fiddler. That picture needs a caption.

Latest posts