'Sitting down' on the job

Help Support CattleToday:

showing71

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Went to check cows today and found this...
bigboy.jpg

He sat like this the entire time I was checking.
 

alacattleman

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
4,141
Reaction score
0
Location
heart of dixie
looks like nature called, and he ducked behind that tree. wish my cows were that modest they will dump on you boots :cowboy:
 
OP
S

showing71

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
bigbull338":wogstops said:
yepp he is sitting down on the job.did you see him get up while you was there.
He got up as I was leaving. I found it funny that a 2000+ lb bull could sit like that.
 

dun

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
47,334
Reaction score
9
Location
MO Ozarks
showing71":3ue5xujd said:
dun":3ue5xujd said:
Wasn;t smoking a cigeratte was he?
Ha ha, nope, but he should have been.
He has that look in his eye like he just needs a smoke and a nap before going back to visit the ladies
 

Alan

Well-known member
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
9,515
Reaction score
4
Location
NW Oregon
dun":27eh2l3g said:
showing71":27eh2l3g said:
dun":27eh2l3g said:
Wasn;t smoking a cigeratte was he?
Ha ha, nope, but he should have been.
He has that look in his eye like he just needs a smoke and a nap before going back to visit the ladies

I used to have that look in my eye... but the ladies were never there :( . He reminds of a book I read as a kid Ferdinand the Bull.... old book but enjoyed it as a youngster.

Alan
 

dun

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
47,334
Reaction score
9
Location
MO Ozarks
Alan":13gkaqgm said:
I used to have that look in my eye... but the ladies were never there :( . He reminds of a book I read as a kid Ferdinand the Bull.... old book but enjoyed it as a youngster.

Alan
When a young bull and an old bull were turned in with the cows, the young bull said "Let's run over there and get us some of them". The old bull said "Let's walk over there and get ALL of them"
 
A

Anonymous

Photo0035.jpg


Not a very good pic because it's off the phone. Char calf at Adelaide Royal as everyone was packing up to leave.
 

cfpinz

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 8, 2005
Messages
6,201
Reaction score
227
Location
Virginia
Better hope he don't do that in the winter. You might have to pry his jewels off the ice!
 

dun

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
47,334
Reaction score
9
Location
MO Ozarks
cfpinz":2tqom8ub said:
Better hope he don't do that in the winter. You might have to pry his jewels off the ice!
I have visions of the dog in Joe Dirt
 

TexasBred

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
30,761
Reaction score
261
Location
Heart of Texas
He looks like he stayed out late, had way to much fun and is not paying the fiddler. That picture needs a caption.
 

Latest posts

Top