Sisal Twine Prices

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Just wondered what Yall are paying for Sisal Twine this year? Our 16,000 is selling for 31.50 and 9,000 for 30.00.Hard to believe there is very little difference between the 2 lengths.I've heard of it selling as high as 48.00 nearby.

Cheapest I have seen was $30 for 16000 at NH dealership. Locally $33 and up is the best I have found.

I don't want to talk about it I just put 4 rolls in the bailer waiting for the dew to dry . Got to go roll up some sand and and straw.
I have developed a new breed it is a fireant/brammer cross can survive anywhere.

Haven't bought any sisal for the square baler this year, I bought a buttload last spring. I use the big balls of plastic in the round baler (20K in each ball). They were a little under $19 bucks each when I bought them awhile back. Bright pink, easy to see.

16,000 $32 in Missouri and 9,000 $31.50

What surprised me is that net wrap hasn't increased here yet. Same price as last year.

I assumed it would go sky high and hasn't

Dub

DoubleK":3vey961o said:
16,000 $32 in Missouri and 9,000 $31.50

What surprised me is that net wrap hasn't increased here yet. Same price as last year.

I assumed it would go sky high and hasn't

Dub

I pay the net wrap $200.00 each (Canadian money ) for 24 rolls. Last Year $255.00

Plastic 9000 is running $21 here. We gave up on sisal because it was so inconsistent in diameter. Too many missed ties with the accumulator. Since we switched to plastic the baler hardly ever misses a tie and we have fewer busted bales between the field and barn.

Latest posts