Sir loin

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm sure you could give a rodent's rectum, but apparently he's been reading this here... At least I have moderator privileges on that page :)

Nesikep":33gygqqr said:
So he's taken to leaving me comments on my "Mineral deficiencies" writeup I did saying I'm in denial.. I think I have a good writeup on it on page 28, and it says all about sulfates being the cause of it, including the mechanism of why.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yqG ... sp=sharing
For whatever it's worth i strongly disagree with you comments concerning the relationship in calcium and milk fever....or maybe I simply disagree with your attempt to explain it. Calcium should be removed from pregnant cattle 2-3 weeks prior to calving as one tool in preventing milk fever.

TB, I'll look into that.. I thought I had said something along those lines... I do know more about it now than I did when I wrote it though.

*sigh*.. Now that arse has added me on Google+.. Not that I care much, I never do anything with it... At least on there I don't feel obliged to be nice as it's not a public forum :)

Bullies thrive on attention good or bad.

The more they get, the more they come back. My advice is just delete, ignore, walk away. Any kind of attention, good or bad is still attention. That includes this thread which he obviously sees.

Good luck

Nesikep":1y4npmca said:
*sigh*.. Now that arse has added me on Google+.. Not that I care much, I never do anything with it... At least on there I don't feel obliged to be nice as it's not a public forum :)

aren't you the lucky one?

Latest posts