Sins that will keep you out of Heaven

Help Support CattleToday:

madbeancounter1

Reaction score
So there was this Presbyterian man and his wife, millionaires that were in line at St Peter's gate to gain entrance to heaven. They came up to St Peter and started in on all the good things they had done, all the money they had saved in coffee cans in the back yard how they faithfully gave $20/week to the church and of course leaving out the bad. When they had finished the husband looked at his wife and said, "I don't believe that we've left out anything, have we Penny?

St Peter looked at them and told them that entrance was denied based upon their greed

Next in line was a Mennonite couple. They went through the whole spiel about they had baked all the rolls, cookies, and pies since forever for their all church dinners and that they never let anything go to waste because they took the leftovers home and used them in their own meals. When they had finished with their say the husband looked at his wife and said, "That's about the whole ball of dough, don't you think, Cookie?"

St Peter looked at them and told them that entrance had been denied based upon their sin of gluttony

Next in line was an Amish couple. The husband looked at his wife and said, "Come on Fanny let's get out of here. We don't stand a chance."

That's good Madbean. I heard about a man who faithfully put two quarters on the mantle every week. One for snuff on Monday and one for giving to the church on Sunday. One Sunday morning he went to the mantle to get his quarter for church and found only one quarter. He called to his wife, "look here Mama some one stold the Lords quarter."

ctlbaron":7tz3va0i said:
That's good Madbean. I heard about a man who faithfully put two quarters on the mantle every week. One for snuff on Monday and one for giving to the church on Sunday. One Sunday morning he went to the mantle to get his quarter for church and found only one quarter. He called to his wife, "look here Mama some one stold the Lords quarter."

If he is anything like my husband...he won't be seein' the Lord if he didn't have his quarter for snuff. It would be pretty hot where he would be headed.

Latest posts