Single Men?

Help Support CattleToday:

HerefordSire

Reaction score
What does a flight to India run?

Farmers sell wives after crops fail

North Indian farmers are selling their wives to survive, it has been revealed.

Left without money due to failing crops, debt-ridden farmers in Bundelkhand, Uttar Pradesh, have reportedly been selling their wives to money lenders for Rs 4,000 - 12,000 (£50-150).

The more beautiful the woman, the higher the price that she fetches, it was claimed.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 83221.html

Jogeephus":3c99kxfw said:
Would it be worth the risk? Afterall, you might scratch off a Jiffy Mart and have to work 24 - 7.

I was thinking about waiting until the depression hits. Either zero down payment or get two for the price of one.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

alacattleman":28cssd3f said:
id have too soak em in clorox for a spell... get that dam smell of curry out of em :cowboy:

Heck, she can help work the cows for a day ought to do it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HerefordSire":226g2scw said:

Left without money due to failing crops, debt-ridden farmers in Bundelkhand, Uttar Pradesh, have reportedly been selling their wives to money lenders for Rs 4,000 - 12,000 (£50-150).

The more beautiful the woman, the higher the price that she fetches, it was claimed.

If it is dry again next year you may be able to get the same deal in Texas. :shock:

skyline":2qvzsy8g said:
newrancher":2qvzsy8g said:
If there is a cash for clunkers program, will someone PLEASE pm me!

Your wife's not looking over your shoulder, is she?
If she was........Well, he ought ot have knowed better. :lol:

How ya doing Skyline. Been a while.

1982vett":3qksc5fo said:
skyline":3qksc5fo said:
newrancher":3qksc5fo said:
If there is a cash for clunkers program, will someone PLEASE pm me!

Your wife's not looking over your shoulder, is she?
If she was........Well, he ought ot have knowed better. :lol:

How ya doing Skyline. Been a while.

Doing good buddy. No complaints. How you been?

Hang in there.... I had an old feller tell me once that life is wonderful, if you can just bear up to it. :)

Your wife's not looking over your shoulder, is she?[/quote] I'm some dumb,not plum dumb.

john250":slgtnrgp said:
HerefordSire":slgtnrgp said:

If it is dry again next year you may be able to get the same deal in Texas. :shock:
ill take texas woman anyday,,, dont care for east indians.. they give me the all overs :p

HerefordSire":2cqznh3y said:
Jogeephus":2cqznh3y said:
Would it be worth the risk? Afterall, you might scratch off a Jiffy Mart and have to work 24 - 7.

I was thinking about waiting until the depression hits. Either zero down payment or get two for the price of one.

0 down, zero percent interest for 72 months, would be nice.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":3kpb78at said:
HerefordSire":3kpb78at said:
Jogeephus":3kpb78at said:

Since cows are likely sacred over there, how bout a couple of 20 year old cows purchased at the sale barn for $250 American dollars to be used for trading?

S&WSigma40VEShooter":19pyj4rb said:

In talking about boats or exotic cars, just because you can afford to buy one, doesn't mean you can afford to drive it.

Latest posts