Since Rockingridge won't vent I will

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
I had a dandy of a day so I feel like ranting. Why must I break down in 100 degree heat and 300% humidity by a fifty cent part. Why when this happens must it happen two miles from the barn? Why when you have a radio with you it chooses this day not to work? Why with all the cell phone charges does SOMEONE choose to put their phone on mute and THAT SOMEONE cannot hear the phone ring? Why does a 3 hour job must turn into an 8 hour ordele? Yep, I had a wonderful day. And then to top it all off when I finally got to the truck I learned that Michael Jackson's remains were going to go to Neverland rather than being melted down and made into Leggos so children could play with him like his Will instructs! What is wrong with the world. Thanks. My rant is now over. :nod:

lol...
sounds like a normal day here. Looks like Murphy decided he need to re introduce himself to you. Sorry for the bad day. I hope tommorow goes better...dang those cell phones...be lucky you were not staring down a bear, standing in the middle of the hives (me), with a fence between you and him/her and 25 feet of dead air space. Dang cell phone kept dropping the call for help.

Dang, I knew I forgot something. Why do wasps have to build their nests in equipment at ear level?

RR, now that would have been scary. I think I would have thrown the phone at the bear and run. :lol2:

well that was a waste of good whiskey and mountain dew on the computer screen!

Jogeephus":23lkrwgp said:
Dang, I knew I forgot something. Why do wasps have to build their nests in equipment at ear level?

RR, now that would have been scary. I think I would have thrown the phone at the bear and run. :lol2:

I think I would still be standing there statuesque like..waiting for help... :p

Jogeephus":33ky88r4 said:
I had a dandy of a day so I feel like ranting. Why must I break down in 100 degree heat and 300% humidity by a fifty cent part. Why when this happens must it happen two miles from the barn? Why when you have a radio with you it chooses this day not to work? Why with all the cell phone charges does SOMEONE choose to put their phone on mute and THAT SOMEONE cannot hear the phone ring? Why does a 3 hour job must turn into an 8 hour ordele? Yep, I had a wonderful day. And then to top it all off when I finally got to the truck I learned that Michael Jackson's remains were going to go to Neverland rather than being melted down and made into Leggos so children could play with him like his Will instructs! What is wrong with the world. Thanks. My rant is now over. :nod:

Nice rant Jogee, a few thoughts: I didn't know there were any fifty cent parts anymore.. Not to get in on your rant but I have a daily fit over this with my wife and daughter and after all the fits they still do it. I think what is wrong with the world is that we've called wrong...right, until we really believe it. My generation is a group of people that knew right from wrong but chose to do wrong. We have a group coming on now that don't know the difference.

Larry

Beefy":3jriy0bx said:

If it's good whiskey why the heck are ya ruining it with mountain dew ?????? :banana:

Rocking ridge that's a good name for RR, she should change it to that now.. :wave:

hillsdown":q7ic9hjx said:
Beefy":q7ic9hjx said:

If it's good whiskey why the heck are ya ruining it with mountain dew ?????? :banana:

Rocking ridge that's a good name for RR, she should change it to that now.. :wave:

don't get it...lol

larryshoat":18qnq8xf said:
I think what is wrong with the world is that we've called wrong...right, until we really believe it.[/color] My generation is a group of people that knew right from wrong but chose to do wrong. We have a group coming on now that don't know the difference.

Larry

Very true

Beefy":34uzu8p9 said:
did i say good? i meant cheap...

:lol2: :lol2: For those of us who don't know better these words are synonymous are they? ;-)

larryshoat":34uzu8p9 said:
We have a group coming on now that don't know the difference.

Funny you should say this as we had a heated discussion at the hardware store this morning. One farmer who is normally very quiet said "we have become a nation of thieves". He was really upset over some politics and stuff and I think it would take much more and he would be marching on DC with or without company. He was HOT.

rockridgecattle":wrijw6ck said:
hillsdown":wrijw6ck said:
Beefy":wrijw6ck said:

don't get it...lol

Jo misspelled your user name, he put rockingridge instead of rockridge and I just caught it ;just like beefy used to call you ridgerock once and a while a long time ago..LOL :lol:

BTW every time I see the name Ridge rock I think of the Flintstones and they always make me smile.. :D

hillsdown":3t8lehkp said:
Beefy":3t8lehkp said:

And what do you call this libation? Mountain Drunk?

Everything will be ok Fluffy.........

And don't waste any of that good whiskey with Mountain Dew.

And to those not from the South, did you know that Mountain Dew was what moonshine was called years ago? There was even a song about it. :drink:

Jogeephus":egiohayw said:

Sorry to hear about your day Joe. Was there an eclipse? Maybe magnetic fluctuations caused disturbances in your environment. Did you look up toward the sky any? :santa: :santa: :santa:

HerefordSire":pmmydwjr said:
Jogeephus":pmmydwjr said:

Sorry to hear about your day Joe. Was there an eclipse? Maybe magnetic fluctuations caused disturbances in your environment. Did you look up toward the sky any?[/i] :santa: :santa: :santa:

Hey, could it be because I got some rain? Better look out, the hole world is going to have a conniption now. :lol:

grannysoo":1ldludpn said:
Everything will be ok Fluffy.........

And don't waste any of that good whiskey with Mountain Dew.

And to those not from the South, did you know that Mountain Dew was what moonshine was called years ago? There was even a song about it. :drink:

Yep....Grandpa Jones on the Grand Ole Opry used to sing it whilst playing that banjo clawhammer style.

"That good ol' mountain dew, the people that refuse it are few
I'll give you my jug if you fill up my mug, with some of that good ol' mountain dew"

"My ol' uncle bill has a still on the hill where he brews a pint or two.
Buzzards in the sky get so drunk they can't fly from smelling that good ol' mountain dew"!

larryshoat":17h01q03 said:
Jogeephus":17h01q03 said:

Nice rant Jogee, a few thoughts: I didn't know there were any fifty cent parts anymore.. Not to get in on your rant but I have a daily fit over this with my wife and daughter and after all the fits they still do it. I think what is wrong with the world is that we've called wrong...right, until we really believe it. My generation is a group of people that knew right from wrong but chose to do wrong. We have a group coming on now that don't know the difference.

Larry
I totally agree---We are toast !!!!!

hillsdown":2dq2nqtl said:
just like beefy used to call you ridgerock once and a while a long time ago..LOL :lol:

BTW every time I see the name Ridge rock I think of the Flintstones and they always make me smile.. :D

Dislexics untie!

Latest posts