Since country music is pretty much dead........

Help Support CattleToday:

That is a shocker.and ive seen her before.. but I would have bet she talked like Festus ..
I try not to judge. Like she said there is more to life than looks, how you dress, ect. I've learned alot from people that didn't dress the best, smell good all the time, ect. I lost my train of thought. 😊

I try not to judge. Like she said there is more to life than looks, how you dress, ect. I've learned alot from people that didn't dress the best, smell good all the time, ect. I lost my train of thought. 😊
If you seen as many as I see that look like that around here,,it's what you come to expect..its not so much judging ..but a break of character ..

What they try to pass as country music today isn't. Gone are the days when the artists and their bands were dressed nicely. I listen mostly to SiriusXM to Willie's RoadHouse, Prime Country and Outlaw Country.

But, the problem is that if a new artist comes along that plays traditional country, many of these stations don't play it. What better way to keep this type of music going by having and promoting newer artists that play it.

Who was the last "singing cowboy"? If you say Marty Robbins, rite on. Johnny Cash, John Denver, Loretta Lynn, Patsy Cline, and most all others from that era. R&R sucks since you can't understand the words anymore

Who was the last "singing cowboy"? If you say Marty Robbins, rite on. Johnny Cash, John Denver, Loretta Lynn, Patsy Cline, and most all others from that era. R&R sucks since you can't understand the words anymore
Chris Ledoux of course!

That Colter Wall is pretty good too and looks like he could be a hand but I dont know if he is.

I once watched the CMA awards with the excitement that some watch the Super Bowl. It was on the other night, and I didn't bother. The commercials promoting it were enough for me.

I've concluded that current music will never again appeal to me. I guess that just shows I'm getting older. Maybe in the 70s some people were wondering whatever happened to real country like Hank Snow and Hank Williams.

CMT is owned by MTV which explains some of the nonsense "country" now plays.

.......what do you listen to now? Post up a video or two if you like.
I'll start with some German anti-war metal I stumbled across the other day.

How did i miss this thread?! Someone posts Sabaton and I'm nowhere to be found! (Well it was from earlier this year🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️)
Though technically they're from Sweden. Favorite album is Coat of Arms. Best songs by far on it is Uprising (Warsaw uprising in 1944) and the Final Solution (holocaust obviously)

Latest posts